FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Project Input!

LittleBlackKitten
My other topic got moved to Advertising Your Website, even though I am NOT advertising anything, and am not even using the hosting for flash at the moment, and am using deviantart to display it. I will be posting my school projects on request for review, comments, and support. I will be using my hosting as the final website once I have graduated, then I can see my website topic being moved down there.

So, as such, here is my Assignment 4 of 6 for flash! (three is in the other topic).

http://littleblackkitten.deviantart.com/art/Assignment-4-185745956
standready
Looks good although it is moving little too fast to be affective at least on my computer.
adri
Yep, like standready already said, the name of the company is moving too fast. I needed to watch the flash 4 times before I could say the company name out loud. So I guess you should slow things a little down. Smile

adri Smile
wellerchap
Yes, I agree with the other guys...perhaps if the name is slowed down, and the words "always", "on", "the" and "up" are set out like steps for the name to "climb" up, may lok effective?
Just a thought.
LittleBlackKitten
Ironically, I got 90% on this one...LOL!
Blaster
Looks good but I'm with everyone else also. Need to slow down the logo... Maybe make it stop above the up and up then let it go again
Vrythramax
@LittleBlackKitten

I'm not going to lock this topic (but I am going to move it), but you should be made aware of the fact that you are indeed advertising another site via your deviantart membership, which is also your site with them. Who do you think places those ads on that site? I am also a deviantart member (I have you beat by 2 years) and I don't use the site for anything other than my friends as I don't want to advertise anyone but myself...which I can do via my website(s).

-moved-