FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

iPod cases

Tony The Tiger
I have a new iPod that should be coming in 2-4 weeks. My old one broke because it fell too many times. Basically, I need a new iPod case. What are the most popular makers of iPod cases? I want one that I can clip on a belt loop and on gym shorts.
weableandbob
I don't know why kind of iPod you're getting, but if it's an iPod Classic, then Speck cases are pretty good. They're thick rubber with a solid plastic screen protector and removable belt clip. It pretty much doubles the size, but you could probably hurl it at the wall and the iPod would be fine.
Tony The Tiger
weableandbob wrote:
I don't know why kind of iPod you're getting, but if it's an iPod Classic, then Speck cases are pretty good. They're thick rubber with a solid plastic screen protector and removable belt clip. It pretty much doubles the size, but you could probably hurl it at the wall and the iPod would be fine.

I think I treid to get a spec case for my Garmin nuvi and it did not fit. I am getting the 160 GB classic since I have about a 100 GB library. I will probably check and see what kind of cases they have at Radio Shack and Office Depot (if they have cases). Does spec make a case for the 160 GB classic?
Doreennnnnn
I find that most digital electronic products are easily broke, I hope that there will be a better material to make these products to overcome the drawbacks.
Tony The Tiger
Doreennnnnn wrote:
I find that most digital electronic products are easily broke, I hope that there will be a better material to make these products to overcome the drawbacks.

I gave up on finding the best case once I found this great deal on a charger on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300418625680&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT