FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sorcerers Apperntice

dude_xyx
Any one watched Sorcerers Apprentice movie which Nicolas Cage starring ? I think its another good cool Disney movie. I don't know if this has broken any box office records because I don't feel the story as great but movie is okey, overole.
menino
I heard this is a good movie, with great actors and good CGI special effects, with a good story line.... although, I think its kind of taken off from harry potter, in a way.
dude_xyx
menino wrote:
I heard this is a good movie, with great actors and good CGI special effects, with a good story line.... although, I think its kind of taken off from harry potter, in a way.

Well I don't think its from Harry Potter. I guess people might think so because the Harry Potter story over shadow the whole Fantacy+Magic story scripts.
ato784
I personally did not care for the movie, I did get a kick out of the Magic the gathering references in it, which made me laugh, and I did find a band that I liked because of it.

Onerepublic - listen to them.
megan8788
It is a worth seeing movie. The same people who to me are surprisingly rudely negative about this film would probably say I'm too easily pleased.
dude_xyx
True. It's a pretty cool movie.
Radar
It's an intriguing movie. One review I heard said that it was more about effects than anything else. That could easily be true, but maybe it's just a fun movie to watch as well.
silverdown
IM a Cage fan, so im gonna definatly see it. Very Happy , thanks for sharing the info.

I recently rented this and i believe it was AWESOME, eventually going to by the DVD Smile
repairit
dude_xyx wrote:
Any one watched Sorcerers Apprentice movie which Nicolas Cage starring ? I think its another good cool Disney movie. I don't know if this has broken any box office records because I don't feel the story as great but movie is okey, overole.

Average movie at best. The whole time watching it i couldn't shake the harry potter vibe. My little cousins seemed to enjoy it though.
D'Artagnan
it has an
repairit wrote:
harry potter vibe

still i loved it, you just have to bear in mind that this is a disney movie, its for kids, just enjoy it as a kid. i liked it, specially the scene where they mickey mouse cleaning the "lab"
menino
I finally saw it a few days ago, and I liked it. It was entertaining, funny, and had good effects.
I didn't mean "taken off Harry Potter" in the way it is read, but yes, it has a Harry Potter vibe.
Still, its a nice movie to watch, and funny as well in some parts.

It looks like there's going to be a part 2 as well, and I hope that will be good.