FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

i want to dezign a website using php

chaity
i want to dezign my website using php....since i dnt knw this language(php) therefore for this ineed to learn basic commands or syntaxes of php...can anyone help me and provide me necessary php commands and documents in order to make my website attractive
adri
Well to be honest... you can't design a webpage in PHP. You need to learn HTML (and it's probably best that you immediately learn CSS too) before you can start learning PHP. And if you want to make professional websites or templates you need to know a 2D graphic program like Photoshop or GIMP,...

So I guess you still have a lot to learn before you can make your first websites. Smile
Google is probably the best way to find good websites (in your own language).

adri
Marcuzzo
chaity wrote:
i want to dezign my website using php....since i dnt knw this language(php) therefore for this ineed to learn basic commands or syntaxes of php...can anyone help me and provide me necessary php commands and documents in order to make my website attractive

for php check: here, for HTML here, for javascript here and for CSS here
and to find more of this interesting stuff you can go here and more specific here

Read tutorials, buy some HTML, CSS, ect books, be creative and most of all, be patient.
then you should be good to go
mahirh
since you are a begginer , its better off to use some thing like wordpress or drupal to make you a website and intall themes so that it attracts visitors , in the mean time , learn php , only experienced coders can makthem selves websites with almost nothing that could be exploited
uzeed
Macuzzor i like how you made it claer here.
you said;

for php check: here, for HTML here, for javascript here and for CSS here
and to find more of this interesting stuff you can go here and more specific here

Read tutorials, buy some HTML, CSS, ect books, be creative and most of all, be patient.
then you should be good to go.

thanks i will try it out now.