FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

List of movies I like

metalfreek
Well, a lot of friends ask me for movies that i like and I am sure that you are searching for some movies that is worth watching. So, here I am with the list of movies that I loved watching. If you haven't watched some of them then I suggest you watch them and rate my choice. I will be adding my choice frequently so stay in touch.

12 Angry Men: A dissenting juror in a murder trial slowly manages to convince the others that the case is not as obviously clear as it seemed in court.

A beautiful mind: After a brilliant but asocial mathematician accepts secret work in cryptography, his life takes a turn to the nightmarish.

Confessions of Dangerous Mind: An adaptation of the cult memoir of game show impresario Chuck Barris, in which he purports to have been a CIA hitman.

District 9: An extraterrestrial race forced to live in slum-like conditions on Earth suddenly finds a kindred spirit in a government agent who is exposed ...

deanhills
I haven't seen the first movie in your list, but it certainly looks like a movie up my street. I love all movies that have to do with justice and especially how they come to their decisions in the jurors' room.

I rather like the movie "V for Vendetta", about one guy's fight against a totalitarian state - Guy Fawkes style .... Smile It has Natalie Portman in it playing the role of a "victim" and who gets to conquer being a victim. This is definitely the best acting I have seen of Natalie Portman yet. Great actress and great overall story and production!

watersoul
12 Angry Men, absolutely brilliant, the way the decision is all drawn out and debated. For a black & white film, to me it's up in the top ten! Watched it first a kid when there was nothing else on the TV, definitely worth watching.

...still haven't seen A Beautiful Mind yet though, and I've been told to watch it by loads of friends - think I shall get on the case with that soon.

I agree with Dean about V for Vendetta, but I thought the ending was abrupt and pretty poor. You'll have to make your own mind up about that though Wink
metalfreek
Fight Club: An office employee and a soap salesman build a global organization to help vent male aggression.

Goodfellas: Henry Hill and his friends work their way up through the mob hierarchy.

metalfreek
Apocalypse Now Redux: During the on-going Vietnam War, Captain Willard is sent on a dangerous mission into Cambodia to assassinate a renegade Green Beret who has set himself up as a God among a local tribe.

Life is Beautiful: A Jewish man has a wonderful romance with the help of his humour, but must use that same quality to protect his son in a Nazi death camp.

silverdown
For me my top movies I like are

Over the Top
Suburban Commando
Short Circut
Ninja Turtle Movies
Gremlins
and it goes on!
soljarag
I remember watching the movie "12 Angry Men" at school. Not the old black and white one, but the remake...

I was blown away with that movie, I loved it....

I have since watched the original and i find it funny seeing the differences in the two versions
metalfreek
Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle: Harold Lee and Kumar Patel are two stoners who end up getting the munchies. What they crave the most after seeing a TV advertisement, is a ...

Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay: Follows the cross-country adventures of the pot-smoking duo as they try to outrun authorities who suspect them of being terrorists when they ...

macky
these are the top movies that i like and love:

Arrow legend of the fall

Arrow the notebook

Arrow titanic

Arrow spider man

Arrow the last samurai

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
metalfreek
No country for old man: Violence and mayhem ensue after a hunter stumbles upon some dead bodies, a stash of heroin and more than $2 million in cash near the Rio Grande.

The Great Escape: Allied POWs plan for several hundred of their number to escape from a German camp during World War II.
metalfreek
Inception: In a world where technology exists to enter the human mind through dream invasion, a highly skilled thief is given a final chance at ...

2001 a space odyssey: Mankind finds a mysterious, obviously artificial, artifact buried on the moon and, with the intelligent computer HAL, sets off on a quest.

kharol_016
i love the movie: Despicable Me!
rayxzero
kharol_016 wrote:
i love the movie: Despicable Me!

I love it to because its so fluffy... Laughing
codersfriend
metalfreek wrote:
Inception:

2001 a space odyssey: Mankind finds a mysterious, obviously artificial, artifact buried on the moon and, with the intelligent computer HAL, sets off on a quest.

That's a nice movie even though it is old .. It was based on a novel.. I liked the concept.. except for the dizzy part but you can skip that if you're epileptic Smile
chuck001
Blood Diamond
LOtR Trilogy
Blood Diamond
The Departed
Eagle Eye
mukesh
I watched "A Beautiful Mind" really good but try to looking other movies which is in this list.