FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How do i make my friend feel that i'm in love with her.

sruthin
HI.,
I'AM IN A BIG CONFUSION... I'am in Love with My friend, she is very close to Me. I wanna let her no that m in love with her but scared that weather it will mess up the relation between Us.
The other problem is She was in Love before but Her guy left her n that made her loose the trust on Love., She takes me as a very good friend of her's but i realized that she is more than a friend to Me in My Life. I first wanna let Her know or give Her a clue or make her get a feel FIRST INDIRECTLY that I'am in LOVE, as m scared to let her know directly that i love her.... M so confused, what to or what not to do, as i don't wanna loose her in My life . Help Me Please...
zbale
I'll send a longer answer later but the general idea would be to do things that make her realize that you care about her. Perhaps flowers could be nice if there is some occasion or even without any particular reason?
deanhills
I would be scared too. And cautious. If she has just been through a disappointment in someone else, she must be vulnerable and not really ready for another relationship, especially with someone that she may see as a friend only. If you should approach her when she is not ready, she may feel betrayed. So if you approach her you have to be very careful. I would discuss the situation with her in third party terms, rather than directly between you and her. Sort of keep it cool and then very casually sound her out what her views would be if two people were friends, and the one feel something for the other, what would she do in a situation like that? So that that won't put her on the spot and you can get a feeling for where her mind lies in this.
BigGeek
The conundrum of love, you love someone that you are friends with, and you want to tell her, but you are afraid that it will mess up the friendship, or worse yet. She doesn't love you in return anymore than a friend. What do you do?

If you don't tell her, you are betraying yourself and your own feelings, and if she feels the same way, you are missing out on a great thing where two people are in love together.

If you tell her, and she isn't sure that she loves you, but gets involved anyway, you risk getting your heart broken if she ever decides she doesn't love you.

If you tell her, and she doesn't feel the same way in return, your relationship becomes awkward and you will suffer every time she finds and starts seeing someone else. You also risk that if you don't tell her and just stay friends.

If you just stay friends and never her tell her, you are also faced with the fact that you will most likely find yourself in an awkward position where you will constantly be doing things to try and earn her love, and the number one rule of love, is no matter how hard you try, and or change to be something or someone else, you can never MAKE someone love you!
inuyasha
She would feel better if she doesn't love you and is told she needn't to. So you can still be friends. Unless she think it's definitely necessary to react to someone's love.
Insanity
It's a very slippery slope, because if she doesn't feel the same way, then things will happen that will make you feel like you shouldn't have done it in the first place. Your friendship might get a whole lot more awkward, or something like that. It won't be good, in any case. You should be cautious, because one mistake may mean something you can' take back and everything will go screwy.

I still think you should tell her though, because it's beter than keeping it to yourself, and it's always nice to be told by someone else that they really like you, and things might happen ebcause if it.
Greatking
Say "I love you" with music: compile a CD of love songs or of her favorite songs and slip it into her car; buy that CD she's had her eye on; write her a song or poem.

Just tell her: just saying "Honey, I love you" will mean the world to her; don't go overboard with it, but say those three little words at random, catch her off guard.

Sweets: women tend to have an extra sweet tooth; bring her home her favorite candy, pastry, or dessert. Remember chocolate contains Phenylethylamine, which is a chemical that gets released in the brain when you're in love (plus it helps her reach her 'O')- find chocolates that are 40% to 70% cocoa.

Surprise your her with fresh roses, tulips, or other flowers.

these a few ways of making it easy to tell a person that you love them.
Bluedoll
sruthin wrote:
HI.,
I'AM IN A BIG CONFUSION... I'am in Love with My friend, she is very close to Me. I wanna let her no that m in love with her but scared that weather it will mess up the relation between Us.
The other problem is She was in Love before but Her guy left her n that made her loose the trust on Love., She takes me as a very good friend of her's but i realized that she is more than a friend to Me in My Life. I first wanna let Her know or give Her a clue or make her get a feel FIRST INDIRECTLY that I'am in LOVE, as m scared to let her know directly that i love her.... M so confused, what to or what not to do, as i don't wanna loose her in My life . Help Me Please...
Tell her you just joined this forum and send her an email with this link to read.
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-120497.html
macky
sruthin wrote:
HI.,

first why not try her to asked for a romantic date and then tell her all of the things you wanted to say

then, you accept whatever feedback she may tell to you...
zbale
Hey, sruthin, do you want to tell us how things are going?

I wanted to tell you more about flowers but I first want to be sure it's still relevant Confused
Greatking
Well sometimes the most simple things are the most difficult to do.

You may not have to do it in a grand way or something out of this world.

As close as you are to her and probably share everything just saying the three little words "I LOVE YOU' will do the magic that soo phantoms your mind.

JUST SAY IT.
sudipbanerjee
Tell staright about your feelings to her.
The_unnamed_label
one of my bestfriend loves me to bits...
once he told me so... I felt bit awkward for few mins.. but that changed nothing between us... we still are friends.

The only difference is that at some point he tried his chance.. I guess if I shared this kinda feelings that would have been a great moment..

I think you should tell her simply.. you have nothing to lose, everything to win. if she is a great friend, you wont lose her either way.

you should tell her the simplest way... keep in mind that you love someone for herself, whatever her reaction is? not to be loved in return.

Good luck Wink
Navigator
Its tough to get out of the friend zone, once you're in you're stuck in there for good.
Mechallama
I'm in the same situation. It sucks. Anyway, good luck!
zbale
I say find a reason (ever so small) to give a flowers. Not a big bouquet, something on the small-mid range, not big enough to make it a very big and embarrassing thing, but nice enough to make it a sweet, meaningful thing.

Of course, giving her the bouquet will be stressful (it has always been for me), but it's worth it. Also, since people also offer flowers to friends not just lovers, it shouldn't bear on your relationship but simply show her that you care.

Good luck!
macky
@Mechallama:

hhhmmm.. sounds familiar.. well anyway there are post like that here before and if you are not contented to any suggestions then feel free to check out.. Smile

Now in my own opinion, most of the girls don't want to have a relationship to their friends coz it makes some troubles and as you mentioned, you may lose each other. Now to your problem, i suggest, it differs from what type of person she is and how do you think, in your own observation will she react after you confess.

In that case, you will know what suits you best moves to her. Do not stick in one straight idea... try to experiment.. I had a case like that before and base on my own experience, every people is different, that's why each suggestion point out only one direction.
Insanity
Do everything in your power to prevent being friend-zoned.
friho
you can try to ask whether she is still mind about her ex and whether want to have a new bf.if someone express love to her whether she would accept. try to say what do you think of me.
if she has feeling about you ,you can speak out your feelings,if she didn't i advice you don't say or maybe you would loose a friend.