FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

AMD Challenges Intel

Ravi
AMD has challenged intel in leading newspapers like TOI 2day. The advertisement has been posted in my blog. check it out. its an open challenge to intel and a threat to its reputation, I suppose.

Link:

http://techticker.blogspot.com/2005/10/amd-challenges-intel.html
nik
i like amd cheap and better then intel i got my amd xp 2000+ and my pc is working fast for more then 2 years allready (with my 512 ddr)
yjwong
AMD is cheaper than Intel... I am using AMD Athlon 64 3800+
Boles Roor
I hope AMD beats Intel. They've earned it. All Intel does is spend alot of money on advertising, and less on making some good processors. :/ AMD makes better, faster and cheaper processors with a very small budget in comparison to Intel.
mark
I don't like Intel very much. They have earned half of their reputation because of Microsoft. I read an article about AMD Vs Intel in a magazine and found out the results as well. AMD beat intel clearly in everything. It emerged as the best. However, people still prefer Intel.
Non techys only care about the company's reputation and nothing else. Thats why Intel thinks it is superior. I am using AMD Sempron 3000+ and its extremely fast although the clock speed is just 2000 MhZ.
yjwong
Intel is popular because of Microsoft.
Because it is popular, many people, probably those who are at intermediate and beginer level in computing thought that Intel is good.
blackant
guess some of the softwares are 'written' for intel only..
not sure if it is true, but I always find amd processor are hotter. Razz