FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Show Your True Colors!

LittleBlackKitten
Taken from another forum I used to frequent;

Post an image of yourself as the original, then photoshop it so you can't tell who it is anymore, using only TWO filters! I will post when I am not in class!
Bikerman
Easy peasy

Filter - 1 - Artistic Palette-Knife on default setting, for that impressionistic look...
Blaster

Glass filter effect
Bikerman
A handsome young dude in a Firefighter outfit - I bet you have to beat them off with sticks Smile
watersoul

Decreased to 7 colours and a touch of warp

*Edit*
Bikerman wrote:
A handsome young dude in a Firefighter outfit - I bet you have to beat them off with sticks Smile
I'll second that, the girls in my office all love the firefighters who quite often put fires out in the public bins outside, after careless smokers toss their cig's in them. They argue about who will go and offer them a cup of tea/coffee! Laughing

*2nd Edit* I haven't even got Photoshop, I use PaintshopPro 7 - google it and you'll see how old it is! Lol
Bikerman
This is not exactly as asked - but it is an interesting effect. Image converted entirely to coloured ASCII characters
http://bikerman.co.uk/chris.html
Ankhanu
Interesting idea.
Original (I blurred out my friend's face first)

Using Extrude, then Sumi-e
Ghost Rider103
Very easy task but a great idea!

Just one filter for mine. Which I'm surprised nobody else has used yet. The liquify filter! Laughing
hersandal
ahahaha Nice to see those blurred pictures... Maybe next time I'll post mine.
LittleBlackKitten
My turn I suppose Laughing
Colored pencil and Motion Blur!

Blaster
Bikerman wrote:

Lol... I guess you could say that I love the looks people give me after they notice it was me they were hitting on the night before when I came into there restaurant...