FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Karate Kid (Jackie Chan) May Contain Sploilers!

silverdown
Did a search and could not find one

I bought and watched the new Karate Kid with Jackie Chan & Jaden Smith and it was GREAT! I really enjoyed the movie every minute of it. Jaden Smith has is a AWSOME actor!

What did you think about it if you saw it?
If you haven't seen it are you planning to?
menino
It was an ok movie, but the funny part, is that throughout the movie, they didn't use karate... they actually used only mainly kung fu.

In the last kick, that was a copy of karate kid, but it is not really a karate kick.
dude_xyx
Yeah I thought same. Story happens in China and Kid was taught kung fu. I don't know why they called it Karate kid.
macky
silverdown wrote:
Did a search and could not find one

I bought and watched the new Karate Kid with Jackie Chan & Jaden Smith and it was GREAT! I really enjoyed the movie every minute of it. Jaden Smith has is a AWSOME actor!

What did you think about it if you saw it?
If you haven't seen it are you planning to?

yeah i also find it really good dude!

Razz Razz Razz [/b]
Abhishukla
the movie was some what good , but the most intrseting part of the movie was that throughout the movie, they didn't use karate... they actually used only mainly kung fu.

In the last kick, that was a copy of karate kid, but it is not really a karate kick.

I bought and watched the new Karate Kid with Jackie Chan & Jaden Smith and it was GREAT!

the movie was really interesting and and i enjoyd every part of it.
oskuro
yeah it was great, not bad!! lets wait for the second part Razz
driftingfe3s
I liked the movie. The story is very much similar to the original Karate Kid movie from the 80s, but just set in China and instead of Karate, it's Kung Fu. I guess becuase it was an adaptation of the original Karate Kid movie they stuck with the name. I didn't really mind the similarities becuase I enjoyed watching the original Kartate Kid movies when I was young so this new one created some nostalgia.

Usually Jackie Chan is sort of a goofy type in his movies, and in this one he had more of a serious role. I found that he did a good job and I liked seeing him doing something different.