FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Google halloween logos 2010

truespeed

catscratches
I'm having a hard time trying to see where the 'Google' in them is supposed to be.
watersoul
^^ Me too, they're OK though, anything with Scooby Doo usually makes me smile.

...I guess they would've gotten away with it if it weren't for those pesky kids Laughing
deanhills
I like this logo from Disney Channel. Moves fast! Smile

missdixy
I love the third one! With the G and the e clear and the rest of the letters needing to be searched for hehe. I totally almost forgot about these today since my google usually goes to igoogle (as opposed to clasic).
standready
catscratches wrote:
I'm having a hard time trying to see where the 'Google' in them is supposed to be.

Yes "Google" is in every one of them. I like that you must look carefully since they are hidden very well.

@deanhills: cool Disney!
andysart380
i agree i cant see anything in most of them except the G and e....think i saw an l but thats about it.
Blaster
Each of them at least has a g. some of them are hard to see though and you gota look more indepth with it
maplecity
they are sooo cute. >.<
Nemesis234
well i cant see google in every one, so if someone who can could like outline the letters as a spoiler for us blind people would be great Razz
truespeed
Google is such a well known brand that you don't need to outline all the letters,vaguely adding one or two and it is clear it is google.
soljarag
Those are pretty cool, As long as you see the G and the last E, your mind picks it up
Flakky
Those are great. I always liked Google for showing something funny once in a while. The fact that they do it so regular is really awesome.
adri
soljarag wrote:
Those are pretty cool, As long as you see the G and the last E, your mind picks it up

Well yes and no. It's not because you see a G and E that you directly think of Google, it's more the font that links the G and E to Google. Smile

adri
Nemesis234
truespeed wrote:
Google is such a well known brand that you don't need to outline all the letters,vaguely adding one or two and it is clear it is google.

well yes for their purpose, but some people were claiming to see all the letters in between the G and E and i still cant see them, so really for my benefit i was asking someone to outline them.
Nameless
Sure, I can see the word Google in all of those images. I can also see Jesus in my arm hair if I squint just right and I'm looking for it.
Vrythramax
For the record, Google does this for every major holiday, but since Halloween is gone for another year....so is this topic.

-closed-