FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


.co.nr is back up and accepting registration





Maka
http://www.freedomain.co.nr/

I will be making a sticky soon of all the free Free Domain Name & redirect services soon, please note: .co.nr ask you to put a tiny button on your website.
Astrolopitecos
cool Smile ill be waiting for ur sticky Razz
babumuchhala
Well while maka's list is awaited
Here are two site's that give free domain

Arrow http://www.uni.cc (eg. frihost.uni.cc)
Arrow http://www.cjb.net (eg. frihost.cjb.net)
Helios
www.dot.tk

IS BETTER!

it is shorter than .com !#!@
Maka
.tk sucks now they have to many users, someones it doesnt work and that sucks and it's slow and I've stopped using it on my site. I know use www.2-pac.co.nr much better, service always up, fast and they have a support forum.
Helios
Maybe it is slow for some people.

Oh well, i´ll make a co.nr domain too ^^
tricker
not very good!
i use a RIPN,and my domain is www.your.com.ru,
it's cool!
i like it!
win66
Really free?I think i will register for my homepage.
Maka
win66 wrote:
Really free?I think i will register for my homepage.


Yes but you have to place a small button on the front page, but for that you get a good service.
ldnet
Wow, .tk is the worst redirector ever, i make my website with php and mysql well when i trid to redirect my webdite using a .tk domain it redirected my website which was good but then none of my links on the website would work and it would just keep on loading the home page when you click on something. What someone told me is that it kinda opens your website in some sort of frame which wont let you do anything. Anyways .TK is not good so STAY AWAY FROM IT!!!
charliehk
Also free subdomain yourname.net.tc
http://www.smartdots.com/register/check.php
Maka
charliehk wrote:
Also free subdomain yourname.net.tc
http://www.smartdots.com/register/check.php


I'll add that to a sticky, thanks. Cool
bogger
just on the topic of .co.nr vs .tk

.tk have started putting in a window for 10 seconds before they redirect you to the website itself, and there's a limit to the size of the name, however it is the shortest, unfortunatly a lot of the names are taken

.co.nr is much better for one simple reason, try getting a 4 letter word with .tk. i managed to get gods.co.nr where as i would've had to take guardsofdesimus.tk which is a lot harder to get people to go to,

with .co.nr. you put in a button, with .tk you get a pop up, and a redirecter 10% of the time (or more, i don't know)
Maka
bogger wrote:
just on the topic of .co.nr vs .tk

.tk have started putting in a window for 10 seconds before they redirect you to the website itself, and there's a limit to the size of the name, however it is the shortest, unfortunatly a lot of the names are taken

.co.nr is much better for one simple reason, try getting a 4 letter word with .tk. i managed to get gods.co.nr where as i would've had to take guardsofdesimus.tk which is a lot harder to get people to go to,

with .co.nr. you put in a button, with .tk you get a pop up, and a redirecter 10% of the time (or more, i don't know)


With .tk you can turn that banner intro of in options.
Related topics
www.bcsnet.co.nr
Free Re-Direction - www.yourname.co.nr
.co.nr, .tk or .nl.tt?
Free Your name co.nr
.co.nr
www.Hot-Coffee.co.nr
www.bogger.co.nr
help with www.co.nr
.co.nr DOMAINS
Frequent Flyer . Co.NR
whatsyourimpact.co.nr
subdomain in .co.nr
www.rantforum.co.nr
transfering page rank from .co.nr
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Discuss World News

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.