FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Why Gang of boys attack 101-year-old?

mstahiri
Northampton man, 101, assaulted by gang
A 101-year-old man has been injured trying to fend off a group of boys who attacked him.
The man's walking stick was kicked away from him when the boys came up behind him in Spencer Haven, Northampton, on Saturday.
He challenged the boys and was pushed to the floor suffering cuts to his wrist, arm, face and a swollen nose.
The victim has limited sight and poor hearing. Northamptonshire police have asked witnesses to come forward.
ocalhoun
Why?
A-
Humans are evil creatures... Which means some of them have very twisted ideas of what is 'fun'.

B-
mstahiri wrote:

He challenged the boys
deanhills
I guess one finds bullies everywhere. And if they move in a pack, the poor old man did not stand a chance. Something that regrettably may never change.
ocalhoun
deanhills wrote:
And if they move in a pack, the poor old man did not stand a chance.

That's why, if I ever find myself to be an old man, I'll carry a good gun. I might scare them off, or at least take a few of them with me... and if I get life in prison for my troubles, so what? A life sentence at that age will probably be only a few years anyway.
deanhills
ocalhoun wrote:
That's why, if I ever find myself to be an old man, I'll carry a good gun. I might scare them off, or at least take a few of them with me... and if I get life in prison for my troubles, so what? A life sentence at that age will probably be only a few years anyway.
A prison sentence at that age would probably be a godsend for me as I wonder whether I would be able to survive on my savings until then. On the other hand, it would take my freedom of movement away. Hopefully a case can be made for shooting those guys out of self-defense. Guess however we will loose the gun in the process? Although Ocalhoun, you probably would have a collection of those stashed away in safe places? Smile
watersoul
They're probably from a background where they have never been truly taught or witnessed compassion, kindness, respect etc, as such they were able to dehumanise this old boy in their minds and carry out the horrible crime without guilt.

Scummy parents breeding scummy kids, probably 2nd/3rd generation of uneducated trash, with a bull terrier/rottweiller/german shepherd aggressive "weapon" dog at home, no dad/good male role model on the scene, or one who doesn't want to work and drinks most of the day.

Call it politically incorrect, but usually the "problem" kids I see like that (through my work and private life) fall into that type of category.
epspk
because they're high on drugs.