FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

If You Hate Lady Gaga

ankur2010
I don't know what exactly she is...??
I don't like his look with that awkward hairstyle with white hairs... Sad

How many of you hates here in reference to her look..??
She will look damn pretty if she'll try another look/getup..

How many of you feels the same? Cool
liljp617
I do my best not to mindlessly hate people I've never shared a single word with. She's as "weird" as the numerous other entertainers before her who tried to push people's buttons and crush this arbitrary idea of what's "socially acceptable." In fact, that's how much of music has progressed, by pushing the boundaries of society.

So no, I don't hate her because of something as silly as clothing or hair style -- in the same way that I don't hate Marilyn Manson for his get-up. They do their own thing. I actually dislike more the people who slap on some fake attitude and try to appeal to everybody to make a quick buck, rather than being themselves.

As for Lady Gaga, her legitimate raw musical talent (although I truthfully don't listen to her music often) is rare in the industry/genre she's a part of. She is a legitimate musician who does much of her own writing, carries the weight of her own ideas, and I do believe she's also a decent piano player. It's actually more refreshing than annoying to see someone in the pop/Hollywood/mass appeal region of the music industry to hold some talent beyond the whole teeny-bopper, lip-syncing, and dancing form.
_AVG_
I don't hate her as a person or anything (honestly im nobody to judge) but ... i hate her music !

I dislike Hip Hop and Rap and other kinds of modern day popular stuff but anyway ... I don't think there's any variety in the genre.
will22
I can understand the artsy appeal of her getup. Its the fact that you don't understand what she's wearing that is supposed to be cool I think. But, in the end, I agree Ankur that she's much more miss than hit.
gverutes
I think she likes that people hate her. Controversy is what breeds popularity. In the end, if you hate her, she wins.
liljp617
_AVG_ wrote:
I don't hate her as a person or anything (honestly im nobody to judge) but ... i hate her music !

I dislike Hip Hop and Rap and other kinds of modern day popular stuff but anyway ... I don't think there's any variety in the genre.

What genres have variety if hip hop doesn't?
_AVG_
Well, I have nothing against anyone or anything ...

It's just every hip hop song I hear has similar lyrics, similar beats, similar instruments, effects, etc. and the most fundamental lack of variety - harmonically and melodically, they are all based on different permutations of four or five chords.

But you do have a point ... other genres also do lack variety somewhat - rock, metal, jazz, etc. do have fixed patterns and do get predictable at some point - but, what is different is that, even if the melodies get a bit repetitive, there is much more scope for changes in timbre and style.

Another issue is that hip hop is largely electronic and based on effects so I mean, no offence, but in my opinion, musicians from other genres are more "musicians" while musicians in the hip hop / rap genre are more "sound engineers" if you know what I mean (don't get me wrong - some of them are very good at what they do).
tingkagol
I'm not a fan. But based on my observations, she can actually play the piano and sing well- apart from her other 'weirdo' counterparts.
menino
I don't think that lady gaga is pretty, but I don't really think that she wants to be.
She is weird and thats what she portrays herself as.

But I like her music a bit.... its catchy and videos are alright.

But it doesn't matter if she looks good to me anyways... not like I'm going to marry her or anything... Laughing
Flakky
Lady Gaga keeps on surprising people as you never know what she is going to look like or going to wear. Creating an image full of surprises. This keeps up the attention level. It's all about attention Smile
TMN11
There has been a lot of pre-made music is what I call it. Usually the artist does not write any of the song/lyrics. They are usually purchased then recorded.

I don't see how a meat dress will make her a bigger or better singer.. I do agree it is all about the Attention though.
gandalfthegrey
Just because she is different, doesn't mean you have to hate her?
Geez.
Dragunov
Don't hate anybody, it's not healthy Wink
optin
I dont have anyone I JUST DONT LIKE HER....i dont pay attention to her...she is a B........h

you know what I Mean **itc**
deanhills
I agree with liljp617. She is obviously a very gifted and successful business woman. She has managed to develop her own unique brand and label. So probably good for her. I'm not particularly partial to her music. Nor what she looks like. But she probably has earned and deserved her success in the industry, must have been really hard work to get where she is today.
azimility
she crazy like a pig
liljp617
TMN11 wrote:
There has been a lot of pre-made music is what I call it. Usually the artist does not write any of the song/lyrics. They are usually purchased then recorded.

I don't see how a meat dress will make her a bigger or better singer.. I do agree it is all about the Attention though.

Except she is well-known in the pop industry for writing and composing her own music. It's a rarity in that industry, and deserves credit when done. She's no crazier than most people, she just doesn't hide it. I don't like the music, but to sit here and judge her negatively as a person is plain dumb.
kharol_016
i don't hate her much and i think her music is ok.lol
inuyasha
I don't care much about her. Just heard of her serveral times but never atempted to read any news about her or watch her performance. So far I haven't known how she looks like. Very Happy

By the way, I don't think we should hate someone who just acts differently from us. We are not born to be the same. she's not doing harm to anyone, is she?
rocking
I don't hate here, but I hate her music.
a1webshopping
She's a wannabe Madonna in my book
Abhishukla
I really hate Lady gaga because, i dnt like her dressup, she just looks like an animal. I dont know how people like ladygaga.?