FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Domain Registrars who take Alertpay ?

dude_xyx
Do you know any Domain Registrar who take Alertpay as a payment method ? A Domain Registrar who's price is less than $15 for .com domain registration.
mahirh
http://www.ezmuney.net/articles/transfer-alertpay-to-paypal/ can help you , you could go to godaddy and use coupoun codes (FALL99)and such to get the money in the paypal account to a domain (you will need a debit card)
(but http://move-funds.com/ is also a good options but i have not tried it)
dude_xyx
I'm looking for Domain registrars who accept alertpay. Those fund transfer sites doesn't work for me. I don't use Paypal either. Also that one dollar Godaddy promo code has been expired while ago. Thanks for you replying. Smile
rickylau
Maybe my sight is quite narrow, so far I don't heard of any site accepting AlertPay rather than PayPal except those bux sites. I am wondering apart from withdrawing to a bank account, what else can one does on his fund in AlertPay.
dude_xyx
There are Domain registrars and Web hosting providers who accept AlertPay as their payment processor. Also few small shopping sites accept Alter pay. Only problem is their rates are high that paypal. But if you don't have paypal or can't have Paypal then this is the best option you have.