FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Completed my 4 years with frihost today

bukaida
I am happy to anounce that today I have completed the fourth year with frihost. All these four years have been very sweet, enlighting, encouraging.... Looking for many many more years of "bonding" with frihost. I am having the same pleasure like sharing my birthday. Thank you frihost for your support and Thank you all in this forum.
Bluedoll
Really I am so glad to read this! You know congratulations, happy birthday as well. Yeah learning is good for me too.
Vrythramax
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Applause Dancing
bukaida
Thanx to you both. Very Happy , just thought of sharing my joy and feelings with you.
standready
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! (and many more!!!)
nigam
Well, Happy 4th year anniversary to you and Good luck!!!! Frihost is here all the way to support you....
Arty
Congrats! Smile
4 years...hard to believe that Frihost is even older than that.
Blaster
yea its weird to me too... I have been here just as long... getting close to 5 now.
[FuN]goku
I've been here since 2005, which is the same year Frihost opened if I remember correctly. Seems like It's been longer haha.
missdixy
Happy anniversary!!! Smile Four years is a long time!! Also, the title of this post (using the word completed) made me think you were leaving us! Whew, glad to have you still with us Very Happy
Cliffer
four years! wow! great! i hope it longer and longer!
k_s_baskar
Congrats. Very Happy
rjraaz
So now you are deciding leaving us on frihost
Insanity
It's wonderful how long Frihost has lasted... hoping that it stays this way for a while. It's been a long time since I've found a free web host that has lasted this long. This might be a new record for me.
menino
Congratulations Bukaida. Hope you remain and grow with frihost, as us all. Smile
driftingfe3s
Wow, your thread made me realize I've been here since November 2005. Can't believe it's been so long. Frihost has come a long way, and it's been getting better.
ChrisCh
Very nice - congratulations! Very Happy ... I first moved to Frihost in January of 2006 - and at the time, it was a huge step up for me, as I'd only previously been hosted on sites that forced a huge number of ads onto your page, with very limited storage (10MB), no email accounts, no FTP, no PHP, etc etc etc...

Since then, I closed that site in ... 2008? ... and I returned to FriHost this year to host my new website Very Happy So if you ignore that gap, it would be close to 5 years... but in all fairness, I've probably been an "active" user here for about 2.5 years haha Smile
icechild
Congrats.. mEhn Wish to be like you someday
Ghost900
Congrats on your four year anniversary. Boo hoo!

I just checked mine and I guess I have been hosting here for a little over four years as well. I enjoy comparing my sites as they have evolved over the years.
Arseniy
Hehe, my 4 years were not so long ago too, so I'll use this topic to announce that Smile
Thank you, FriHost, you're the greatest place to wander about especially while in need of free great hosting!
eday2010
I've been here fives years, and for the last year and a bit I have been having trouble keeping my points up. I just find there is nothing to talk about. Sure, there are lots of topics, but how many of them are worth replying to? Or maybe I just don't really have anything to say anymore.
PGe-tips
congratulations .. I'm here for only 2 months (not even) I doubt whether I will be here within 4 years though. I find it hard to keep positive points ... hard to find an interesting topic
Vrythramax
With all due respect to the author...this is last months topic...let's hear from someone else now.

-closed-