FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bandwidth Overusage... Help!!

trung23
I can't go to my site... and when i check my mail it said:
Quote:
A new message or response with subject:

User trung23 has been suspended for bandwidth overusage

has arrived for you to view.
Follow this link to view it:

http://.....

======================================================
Automatically generated email produced by DirectAdmin 1.36.2

Do Not Reply.

When i click the link and type the id and password, it said "invalid login"
Is my website still alive? or can't it be used any more???
The "bandwidth overusage", i think it's because of the Bot Spammers, if my site is still alive i can put up sth to prevent from their attacking.
I'm sorry about my terrible English
Bondings
Normally we can make exceptions for active members and raise the bandwidth a bit. However, in your case this is actually your first real post since you got hosted over a year ago. I'm not sure if you noticed, but you have -451.64 Points. You were simply lucky that I didn't have time to remove accounts lately, otherwise it would already have been removed.
trung23
OMG! Now can i save my site by raise my points anymore? I thought i needed only some points to received my host and it will last forever. Haizzz...
trung23
Can i have any chance to maintain my site?? I don't want to lose it Brick wall
badai
go to front page (http://www.frihost.com/forums/) and read featured discussions. you might get lucky.
Bondings
If you are willing to continue posting and keep your points positive from now on, you can request a points reset request (on the account page is a link to it). Afterwards I'll try to find a way to get your website(s) back up.
trung23
Thank you so much. I promise to post regularly from now on. I sent the request for a reset. Thanks again!
sanalskumar
Dear Frihosters

Good Day to all.
Its been quite a long time, since i posted in frihost the last time. As i am back, i could see that things have changed a lot around here. And since i have a large negative point on my credit now, I was wondering, if i can ask someone to reset my points so that i can start over. I have done a little bit of searching and found that i can request a points reset from my accounts page.
But is there anything i have to do before requesting a points reset?

Its good to be back !
truespeed
sanalskumar wrote:
Dear Frihosters

Good Day to all.
Its been quite a long time, since i posted in frihost the last time. As i am back, i could see that things have changed a lot around here. And since i have a large negative point on my credit now, I was wondering, if i can ask someone to reset my points so that i can start over. I have done a little bit of searching and found that i can request a points reset from my accounts page.

Its good to be back !

Go Here
sanalskumar
truespeed wrote:
sanalskumar wrote:
Dear Frihosters

Good Day to all.

Its good to be back !

Go Here

Truespeed,
thanks for your quick response. Will check it up.