FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Communications Tech Class.. Bondings please..

dan751
Hey, I have been meaning to ask for a while now, next semester, me and a buddy of mine are probably going to be in the same Communications Technology class, and it includes building websites. He doesn't want his web pages he makes to disappear on him like last year, so he was wondering if he could have his site on a subdomain of my site, as per he isn't one who knows anything about forums, and he (probably) won't sign up for Frihost. Please let me know, Thanks.Smile
Bondings
As long as you don't make a subdomain for all your friends, then it's certainly ok. Making one forum for a buddy isn't a problem.

What wouldn't be allowed is stating on your website that you offer free forums or install such a script. (like forumer)

By the way, my apologies for the high server load/mysql downtime, but I was/am doing some upgrades which needed a backup. That backup apparantly got out of hand taking all available resources.
dan751
Bondings wrote:
As long as you don't make a subdomain for all your friends, then it's certainly ok. Making one forum for a buddy isn't a problem.

What wouldn't be allowed is stating on your website that you offer free forums or install such a script. (like forumer)

No, I have no intention of making subdomains for all my friends, just the one. I'm not making him a forum, what I meant was he makes a website offline for a project in Comm Tech, on his school account, and so that he doesn't lose his work, we upload the project site to the subdomain I make for him.Smile