FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

No icons on backend??

nezam
I cant see any icons on backend and even cant insert some of the .gif into my pages...

can anyone help?..

one can even get to www.alfurqan.cz.cc/administrator

and you can see the icons arent displaying ! Crying or Very sad

HELP
nezam
also when i update the global configuration in joomla admin i get a INTERNAL SERVER ERROR Confused
nezam
also i cant delete the pics in Media manager ..it says :"Delete Failed:<filename.jpg>"

[Note:All this time i am talking of joomla site,if that helps]

Edit:

Ok i am sorry if i am flooding this... this is a wee bit stupid of me but i saw the error logs and it says

File does not exist: /home/<myusername>/domains/alfurqan.cz.cc/public_html/favicon.ico

But the directory in my remote listing goes somewhat like this:

/domains/alfurqan.cz.cc/public_html

So what do i need to do now?
Bondings
I'm not sure what you mean. The icons display fine for me.

About the path, the home/<username>/ doesn't display in ftp or in the DirectAdmin file manager.
nezam
Direct admin error logs i saw that error..

and i think there is some problem in ftp.. after i enabled it from configuration.php i am getting a new breed of errors..

called:

* JFTP::login: Unable to login
* JFTP::delete: Bad response

Shocked

ALso i cant update settings in global configuration.It says INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
Vrythramax
nezam wrote:

and i think there is some problem in ftp.. after i enabled it from configuration.php i am getting a new breed of errors..

called:

Shocked

ALso i cant update settings in global configuration.It says INTERNAL SERVER ERROR

Normally you don't need to have the ftp function enabled, joomla works just fine for me without it. If I am not mistaken the ftp function is only needed if you are going to allow users to upload to your site.

Your site also loads just fine for me...try changing the cache settings in joomla to a lower number or just set it to OFF.
nezam
check this out

NOW YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?
nezam
Vrythramax wrote:
nezam wrote:

called:

Shocked

Normally you don't need to have the ftp function enabled, joomla works just fine for me without it. If I am not mistaken the ftp function is only needed if you are going to allow users to upload to your site.

Your site also loads just fine for me...try changing the cache settings in joomla to a lower number or just set it to OFF.

Yes i need to do that bcoz i need to upload pics on my articles via the flash uploader.. it constantly gives me that JFTP error.

EDIT:

Its a bad bad world.No one to help a poor noob? Crying or Very sad Boo hoo! Crying or Very sad
nezam
abandoned me?
Bondings
Go to the page with the errors and view the page source. Search for the text which appears instead of the images (like "Add New Article") and check the url of the image. And post that url here or check it yourself if it is correct or not.