FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

mail reciving problem

sajid
any body help me.last many months i could not recive mail on my hotmail address
FunDa
Ummm ... what is your email address ?

We could send u an email and see if gets delivered ?

Is the problem that you are not able to open your inbox OR that nobody is able to send you an email ?

If you are able to login to your account, pm me your email address.

Posting the email address in the forum might lead to spam, but if you prefer to post it here, replace the @ symbol with a * or anything lese to prevent spambots from recognising it as an email address

Nothing can be done without further details !
welshsteve
Your account may be full? Especially if you've had the account for years. Try deleting a load of emails you no longer need (deleting sent items is always a good idea as well).
michael12345
have you been using it? or might it has been deleted in the meantime...
jilbs
Possible Reasons:

1. Maybe your inbox is full.
2. Check also if your your messages are forwarded to another email without leaving a copy of it.
3. Maybe you have downloaded all your messages somewhere (Using an email client)
4. Check the sort order maybe the page you are looking displays the oldest message.
5. You account is probably suspended in some sort which makes you not able to receive new messages.
6. Do some test mail. send yourself an email and see if you can receive it. If not, then maybe something is really wrong with your account.

I wish you luck.
mukesh
How many times you using Hotmail ???

I think your mail account space is full or alongs times you not login in mail account so your account expire??
airh3ad
Much better if you send email to there help desk if possible so they can help you with your problem.