FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

related to points

abhinavgakhar
my points are not increasing neiter they are converting into coins it has stopped at points 11.49..........i am new here and this system has confused me a lot....
Bondings
You currently have 38.44 Points. About coins, you need to get above 45 points in order to earn Coins.
debjitbiswas
1 point =?? coins
please tell us. thanks
Ghost Rider103
Bondings wrote:
I'll clarify a few things.

First, this isn't the end of Frih$. They will still be used for a lot of new things, like the games. Only the new earning of Frih$ will (most likely) be stopped. There won't be an exchange of Frih$ for Coins, though.

Secondly, there isn't a measure for spam. What I meant to say is to explain the calculation of the Coins and its effects. They are calculated by the points above 45 (each day) to the power of 0.6. And the actual calculation might change later on. Maybe it's easier to give an example:
46 points: 1^0.6 = 1
48 points: 3^0.6 = 1.93318204
50 points: 5^0.6 = 2.6265278
55 points: 10^0.6 = 3.98107171

So what I meant to say is that if you make a huge amount of posts on the same day and then nothing for the rest of the week, it will earn less Coins than if it is spread over the whole week more evenly.
Like 3 days with 46 points: 3*(1^0.6)=3 Coins vs 1 day with 48 points: 3^0.6=1.93 Coins.
But the more points you get, the more Coins you get. It's just that regular posting will earn more than one day a lot.

This is the exact formula for how points are converted into coins.

Please also note your points will reset to 45.00 every 24 hours. Only once your points are reset will the 45+ points convert to coins.

Hope that clears things up for you. Feel free to ask more questions if need be.

Also, welcome to the forums. Smile