FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Medal of Honor

recked
Just bought the game yesterday and I was wondering if any of my fellow frihost members could share there opinions about this game. I did not have chance to play it due to heavy amounts of homework lastnight. Wink Wink
Dementei
Oh you bought it..

You should have played the open beta last week so you could see how big of a disappointment it is.
It's basically a modded Battlefield Bad Company 2, with still no Developer console and no Modding tools. EA sucks.

But other than my disappointment in the game I hope you'll enjoy it, as it is not completely bad. Just could have been much much more. Very Happy
LostOverThere
Yeah, I was considering it but the steep price and mediocre reviews changed my mind. The game seems to be suffering an identity crisis from what I've heard. It doesn't know whether to be an arcade shooter or a realistic war sim.
silverdown
it was gifted to me froma friend..... i told him he shoulda just gave me the money...
weableandbob
I played the beta, and it was kinda meh. It felt like Bad Company 2 but not nearly as fun.
recked
you guys were right, the game sucks balls. Got bored of it after 1 hour. Bleh, suxxxxxx, waist of money.
Dementei
recked wrote:
you guys were right, the game sucks balls. Got bored of it after 1 hour. Bleh, suxxxxxx, waist of money.

Ah yea sorry man, get your money back! or something..
Alerrandre
Medal of honor is a nice game of FPS,but not the best.
recked
It's like a remake of battlefield, which i think was a scheme just to collect money. Can't wait for Call of Duty black ops though, game is gonna be off the heezy!
JohnnyCash
I played the beta on PC and PS3 and was extremely disappointed. Everything seemed really unbalanced especially if you were new to the game. it seemed unlocks were way too powerful. The beta alone made me want to stay away from buying this game.
achowles
It struck me like a desperate attempt to cash in on Modern Warfare's popularity. Judging by all I've heard about it, it's a damn poor cash in too.