FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Outsourced

menino
Outsourced is a new comedy serial, and I saw the first 3 episodes and found it hilarious.
Maybe because I'm Indian, and identify with some of the characters as some of my friends characteristics and Indian culture, but I still find it funny.

I think anyone who has Indian friends may find this funny.
But even the jokes are hillarious.
menino
I just found out that there is a bollywood movie called Outsourced, and I think there should be englih subtitles for those who do not understand hindi as yet.
Its probably spun off the comedy serial, but I have yet to see the movie.
standready
I have not watched "Outsourced" yet. I think given the economy, there is nothing funny about our jobs being outsourced. I hope NBC losses more ratings for the poor timing of airing that show. I might tape the show so I can speed through to see what advertisers are there so I can avoid their products.

Show might be funny if unemployment was not so high and economy better.
dude_xyx
Didn't know about this TV series. If its a comedy TV series then I will check this.
snowboardalliance
I watched it and really felt that Parks and Rec was better and I'm glad that Parks and Rec will be back for the second part of the season.

Really, I just didn't get into the show enough. Still love Community, The Office, 30 Rock though! NBC comedy Thursdays are great
menino
standready wrote:
I have not watched "Outsourced" yet. I think given the economy, there is nothing funny about our jobs being outsourced. I hope NBC losses more ratings for the poor timing of airing that show. I might tape the show so I can speed through to see what advertisers are there so I can avoid their products.

I'm sorry standready, if you are offended by the serial, and its basis.
I do hope the economy gets better soon, and I also hope that you are employed, and not cast out, because of outsourcing jobs.

I guess I like it, because it shows about Indian culture in a funny light.

I saw parks and recreation, and didn't find it that funny, but I guess, each person finds their own tv programs funny.
BUT I think everyone loved or at least liked F.R.I.E.N.D.S Laughing
D'Artagnan
Quote:

wow, i'd never though i would see it in that light... i thought someone from india would be outraged from the show and stuff... i mean they have some pretty hard jokes on indians.

well i love the show it's like the office, but its funny ("sorry office fans Razz") and in india... i find it the lightweight 20 minutes comedy i was needing since scrubs got pulled...
menino
Scrubs got pulled?????
I liked the show, but anyways, not as much as I like outsourced.

I find each and every episode really funny, and I guess its because the characters blend quite well, and you get to know them quite fast, and also that a lot of them play the ignorant part to US's modern customs, culture and slangs.