FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Newbie Forum

vlnjodie
Frihost should add a forum for people that are new to frihost. Not only would this be an easy way to get very basic information but would be a good place for any newbie to start.

I don't know very much about how web pages work and am trying to learn as I go, but it would be nice to have a place where I don't feel like I'm getting in the way with my basic questions. Thanks!
Jack_Hammer
Try the tutorial and scripting sub forums, they might give you a helping hand, I would also suggest the introduction forum as a good idea,
waiteck
vlnjodie wrote:
Frihost should add a forum for people that are new to frihost. Not only would this be an easy way to get very basic information but would be a good place for any newbie to start.

I don't know very much about how web pages work and am trying to learn as I go, but it would be nice to have a place where I don't feel like I'm getting in the way with my basic questions. Thanks!

I am sure that Bondings will not want everyone to have a free hosting account with no effort put in. So, if you want teh free hosting, you gotta fins and think of ways making a useful topic. Razz
vlnjodie
Jack_Hammer ~ I have tried and will continue trying to look at these forums, it's just that I'm so new to this that I'm not even sure always where to look. Although, I have gotten better in the last few days.

Waiteck- It's not about getting the free hosting, I already have been accepted. It's would be about having a place where people new to the web and creating web sites could help eachother or feel free to ask really, really basic questions about scripting without feeling like they are completely incompetent.
Jack_Hammer
vlnjodie wrote:
Jack_Hammer ~ I have tried and will continue trying to look at these forums, it's just that I'm so new to this that I'm not even sure always where to look. Although, I have gotten better in the last few days.

Waiteck- It's not about getting the free hosting, I already have been accepted. It's would be about having a place where people new to the web and creating web sites could help eachother or feel free to ask really, really basic questions about scripting without feeling like they are completely incompetent.

Everyone here has had to start off at the complete basics, no-one really cares that much if you don't know anything, for example I have tought myself the basics in some languages like javascript html php and I have some really big gaps in what I know, it's because I tought myself I only know some areas (Which the areas I obviously needed when making something in one of the languages), and everyone will help you as best they can, so don't worry about it.
mengshi200
I agree it.at the same time, frihost should consider about ability of newbie from non-English.for them,post many article is relatively difficult.
ronitvohra
I think It will be a good idea........But Will Be Confusing too
yjwong
And this would be supporting spam.