FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Good 4x4 vehicle games ?

dude_xyx
Please recommend me any good 4x4 vehicle games. I have little nephew who crazy about these games and pestering me every time he comes to my place. Any 4x4 Off Road Racing Games or 4x4 Rally Games. Better if PC games.
achowles
One of the most recent offroad games on PC is Dirt 2. It's a pretty system-demanding game though. But I think there's a demo you can try first. Maybe have a look on Steam for that.

As for something a bit more 4X4, there's Fuel. It's a really open world game with a seemingly endlessly massive map to explore. Naturally there are races in the game too. Plenty of them. But they're not as restricted as the kinds of racing games you're probably used to. So you're chasing checkpoints rather than smacking into barriers all the time. You can find the game most places. In fact I think there's a pack of racing games that includes it. They're all good games so it's worth considering.

If you want the kind of offroad game you can play on an old PC or a laptop/netbook then you could look into 1nsane. I haven't played it myself and the only place I know it's sold is on GOG. But it's cheap and definitely the kind of thing you're looking for.
weableandbob
I've heard that Dirt 2 is excellent. I would check that out.
newage34
Truck < this game
dude_xyx
I found an old game CD. Something called Off-Road Arena. This game must be At least 15 years old I think. Too simple and too basic.

chiragpatnaik
If you have a PS3, then Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
kayque
motorm4x extreme off road the best, trust me