FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A Cartoon With A Religious Theme

mgeek
How about a cartoon with a religious theme. This is my illustration of Hosea 11:4 "And it was I who taught Efraim to walk".

escritor
mgeek wrote:
This is my illustration

Are you adlaremsela? Because that's the person who's uploaded the picture you've hotlinked, and it seems that it's been copied from somewhere else. I couldn't help but notice the blatant watermark on it while similar pictures uploaded by adlaremsela don't have any watermark.
mgeek
escritor wrote:
mgeek wrote:
This is my illustration

Are you adlaremsela? Because that's the person who's uploaded the picture you've hotlinked, and it seems that it's been copied from somewhere else. I couldn't help but notice the blatant watermark on it while similar pictures uploaded by adlaremsela don't have any watermark.

adlaremsela and I am the same. I resolved to watermark my work because someone else did a number on one of my drawings -- not published here -- some weeks ago.
catscratches
It conveys cheerfulness and happiness well. With some slight touching up (namely, the feet could use a little more work) I could definitely see it being used as an illustration in some children's book.
escritor
mgeek wrote:
adlaremsela and I am the same. I resolved to watermark my work because someone else did a number on one of my drawings -- not published here -- some weeks ago.

I'm sorry then. I was just wondering it because you didn't watermark other pictures.
mgeek
escritor wrote:

I'm sorry then. I was just wondering it because you didn't watermark other pictures.

No problem. I use the watermark to advertise my website.
Ghost900
Pretty nice drawing, its basic and has a cheerful feel to it. I generally save my images as smaller and low quality so that nobody will take my images if I am concerned about it. Watermarking is another way of doing it, depending on the situation.