FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PHP Free Hosting packages don't allow any more than basics

anyweb
I registered for free hosting from many websites and I can't still get the things I need... most features are turned off...
Fire Boar
It might help if you said exactly what you need that's missing. Frihost is fairly unique in that it provides almost everything that a paid shared hosting package provides.
rickylau
I guess the features available in FriHost package is more than basic in the view of free hosting services. Some features like executing shell commands and installing custom modules / plugins are not allowed (and I think none of others would allow also) as you are not owning the server.

Maybe as Fire Boar said, give the idea of what you need, and let's try to find other alternative solutions?
Asap170
Should this topic really go in this section? I think it should go in Web Hosting Support...
mahirh
of course , ther are millions of free hosts (no posting) that allow these kind of stuff , i could pm you atleast a hundred of them but i wont because you dont want to talk about a website's rival in that website
bobsled
im a newbie here.. i want this hosting.. i like the features.. i only want to improve the bandwidth.. make it unlimited.. because.. i have more traffics for my site so more visitors are coming.. thanks.