FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Accompaniment of Request

Marcio
Where I can follow the process of approval or rejection of my request? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Because I would like to know if I will need to make something more or not.

Wink Wink Wink

Another question, if I to modify a domain this could be modified by me or will need post here a request?

If I will be able to modify where I I would make this?

Thanks to all.
ldnet
well, you will first need to request for hostign which should be done here http://www.frihost.com/forums/account.php and if you want to change ur domain name after that you will have to post in the forum im pretty sure.
dan751
Untill Bondings adds more features to the "Account" page for accepted users to change stuff regarding their account, they still need to request an account channge in the "Request Account Change" forum.Wink
Aelita
Well if you want to get a domain like yourname.com you can do that through the cpanel interface. its simple if you know the information. DONT DELETE THE PM YOU GET WHEN YOU RECEIVE HOSTING PERMISSION. it has all the info that will be required. If you need help after that you can ask one of our friendly members of the forum and they can tell you what comes next!
Daniel15
If you buy a domain, you can either add it as an 'Addon' or as a 'Parked' domain. A parked domain is a domain that points to your main website, whereas an Addon domain points to a subdirectory of your main website

See http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11185 for more information on adding domains to your account.
Marcio
Thanks for all informations ^^

Now I go to initiate the work to place in air