FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hua Hin, Thailand

anyweb
A small beach resort in southern part of Thailand... two hours drive from Bangkok... Nice and clean.good pubs you should go there...
tdossi
Hua Hin is located about 200 km south of Bangkok on the west coast of the Gulf of Thailand. Hua Hin is the oldest beach resort in the Kingdom of Thailand. It developed from a fishing village into a modern beach resort starting 1920 - the construction of a railway station in the reign of King Rama VI (1910-1925) and the construction of the Klai Kangwon summer palace during the reign of King (far from worry?) Rama VII (1926). The royal family used the summer palace is still common. The beautiful colonial style railway hotel was built near Hua Hin's famous rocks in 1923 by the Thai railway company. Opened in 1924 the Royal Hua Hin Golf Course, the first golf course in Thailand. All these developments increased Hua Hin's popularity and unique ambiance that has remained until today. In general Hua Hin is becoming increasingly popular. Hua Hin has among other things, eight 5 star hotel and has many attractions for tourists. In other every year to celebrate many festivals and festivals: the Chinese New Year Songkhran, Loy Krathong, the Hua Hin Jazz Festival, the Festival Golf in Hua Hin and Cha-Am and the world famous Kings Cup Elephant Polo Tournament. If you prefer nightclubs, cabarets and night entertainment, you might be disappointed - and maybe you should look for it elsewhere. Instead, you can walk to enjoy the quiet narrow streets of a friendly coastal village, illuminated admire expenses delicious, edible marine animals, the observed brightly lit fishing boats on the Gulf of Thailand off the beach or play a round of golf at one of the international standard golf courses. Hua Hin can be easily reached by car, train or plane via the recently completed airport.
spring567
Thailand is a danguars country.
menino
Hua Hin is a nice place, I heard, and I had wanted to go there last year, while I was in Thailand for a week, but couldn't make it.
Maybe next time I'm in Thailand, Hua Hin is a definite visit.
deanhills
Are the beaches really clean in Hua Hin? When I was in Koh Samui, the beaches were littered with broken bottles and debris from the ferries that sail from Koh Samui to Mainland Thailand.
weltkarte
just in case still someone interested....

Hua Hin is a nice place. The beach is normally crowded... I do not remember it as dirty (2010). There are also quite a number of restaurants and bars around. For me it is nice for 2 or 3 days. If you plan to stay longer choose another place in Thailand. There are many of them!
rogue_skydragon
Beach....Thailand....count me in. Let's go!

Anyone care to join me?
deanhills
usinexpress wrote:
elepant and Buddhism...this is my impression...about this coutry...
Wow, are you in for a surprise when you visit Thailand!
Laughing
inuyasha
spring567 wrote:

Danguars? Is that a word from Thai? Shocked It's no English, as far as I'm concerned.
menino
I wanted to go to Hua Hin, while I was there, but could not make it.
I had heard it is also a nice peaceful place, with beaches, but wished I could have gone there as well.
Probably next time I'm planning a trip there, I'll make that as a stopover for a small bit.
steevemartin1
Thai Land is a good places for the people who really want to enjoy ma their All inclusive holidays and i went there with my girlfriend , i really love that and enjoyed a lot.
the-guide
inuyasha wrote:
spring567 wrote:

Danguars? Is that a word from Thai? Shocked It's no English, as far as I'm concerned.

It is not Thai's word, I think he mean "dangerous country" but not true. In fact, Thailand is one nice
country to visit. Also, Bangkok is as Asian top tourist destination secure although it has some political
problems (that's normally as all democrat country).

(Thank for illustration from hua-hin.com)

Talk about Hua Hin, Hua Hin has all the ingredients for a very special holiday experience. Tourist will
experience special atmosphere and old world charm, the mile-long beach, fabulous parks and peaks,
caves and waterfalls. In additional, there are leisure activities for the whole family from watersports to
golf.

We are welcome, thanks very much. Smile