FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which Online-Games you prefer?

milkyYing
There are several MMORPG, 3rd person shooting, and other genre of online games outhere recently.

Below is a few list for the online game which I've heard from friends, searched online recently:

- D.O Online
- R.O.S.E Online
- TS Online
- Ragnarok Online
- Maple Story (2-D game which some ppl says it's boring)
- Gunz Online
- Gunbound
- Guild Wars
etc...

So I'm wondering is there any other online games that you knew? If possible, please post'em here and write the reason for it so that I can try to write a review on them. Currently I am quite busy with my server stuff, projects, development... It's barely for me to have a quite enough of time to post a review on them. However, if time allowed, maybe I will consider to write a review on them..

Adios~
jozsi1983
I liked playing Starwars galaxies. It revolved around the movies and it was the only one that I could understand. Graphics were not the best but still looked good. Gameplay was easy tro pick up on. Overall it was a great game.
gh0stface
I use to play Counter-Strike competitevly online and on LAN. The games that I do play, but rarely is currently DotA. A mod for Warcraft 3. I guess. It's pretty fun and addicting.

I also played Gunbound a lot a while back. I was pretty sick with the Boomerang Bot and the Cakebot.

ROSE Online was ok, but no one else I knew played it, so I only played the game by myself and that wasn't too fun. :(
Dark_Jedi06
I'm not a big fan of the MMO's, a tad too addicting...I'd rather play an RTS online. Very Happy
Monkeydog
I never play anything online, but whenI do it's Gunbound, Ragnarok, or Diablo 2.
Lukrasha
I play a few,

Guild wars (everybody knows what that is)
Kal Online (www.kalonline.com)
Face of Mankind (www.fomportal.com)

and if you count first person shooters,

counter-strike (1.6 and source)
half life 2
battlefield 2
battlefield 1942
Abnormalty
I havent really played that many online games, but I'm really satisfied with WOW... It's well-made and when you start to play, you just dont want to stop. Many sleepless nights after buying that game...

I played Counter Strike a while back, but Firts Person Shooters are not my type. I love to play RTS games! Can't wait for AOE3...
hofer
I really like RTS's, specially the Age's, i also can't wait to play AOE 3.
Until that i will keep playing a MMORPG, Ultima Online, very old game but it is still very good.
yjwong
Ragnarok roks! So do ROSE Online and Diablo....
Texas Al
Urban Dead
Where you run around hiding inside buildings, scavenging equipment, killing zombies, and trying to not turn into a zombie yourself. As of this morning, I've become a zombie and will probably be too lazy to go around looking for a revive, so I'll probably stop playing. Still, it was a fun little game.

ZeldereX
Kind of a stupid game that brings out the worst in people (i.e. attacking someone when they've already been weekened) but I keep playing it because I'm pissed and I want revenge. Hey, at least it's better than all those horrible Utopia imitators.

Warring Factions
Now this one rules. It's a web-based, massively multiplayer game that's like Master of Orion. Kind of complex to learn, but worth it. The research is very innovative-- instead of having pre-defined research trees, you can make truly unexpected inventions. The other cool thing about it is how unbelievably huge the universe is. It takes more than a month realtime to get from one end to the other (I know this because I'm trying to do it). Make sure you read the various guides before you start spending money. I'm Firebrand on there and I'm a member of Association, so join us if you like. Oh, and the game has VRML functionality so you can view the star and planet maps in 3D.

I'm lucky it's just three games. A few more, and I'd seriously be messing up my life. And I wouldn't have time to post on FriHost! So if you hate me, turn me on to another really interesting web game.
DannyDean
... That's what you like.
Me? I'm a VG-Boy.
Think of it... There's nothing more fun to fight in X-Men VS. Street Fighter against anyone on the web...

Damn! Looking forward to this shi*! Twisted Evil
kirra
lol i only play Americas Army which is a really cool game and FREE.
Hoogeveense RAT
I only play OSM ( http://www.onlinesoccermanager.com ) It's a soccer game where you have to manage a team. If the results are good you get a lot of points in your profile.
Raijenki
milkyYing wrote:
There are several MMORPG, 3rd person shooting, and other genre of online games outhere recently.

Below is a few list for the online game which I've heard from friends, searched online recently:

- D.O Online
- R.O.S.E Online
- TS Online
- Ragnarok Online
- Gunz Online
- Gunbound
- Guild Wars
etc...

So I'm wondering is there any other online games that you knew? If possible, please post'em here and write the reason for it so that I can try to write a review on them. Currently I am quite busy with my server stuff, projects, development... It's barely for me to have a quite enough of time to post a review on them. However, if time allowed, maybe I will consider to write a review on them..

Adios~

Let me see...
I play Ragnarok, GunZ Online, GB and PristonTale...
Between these, i love Ragnarok...
ROSE Online ? I don't like it, the Game Graphics is so "kidder" ^^
Maple Story is cool, but i don't play it in nowadays
TS Online have a lot of coool quests ^^
GW and D.O Online, i never played o.O
damj
Unreal Tournament 2004, though only rarely on-line. I play almost everyday at work on a lan
jozsi1983
Is gunbound like worms? I googled it cuz I never heard of it but all the sites are asian. But I saw some pictures.
Craneses
dxdfds
blackomen12
Abnormalty wrote:
I havent really played that many online games, but I'm really satisfied with WOW... It's well-made and when you start to play, you just dont want to stop. Many sleepless nights after buying that game...

OMG the only person that said WOW... That is amazing when there are a lot of WOW threads out there. I like WOW and Starcraft.
Kelcey
I play warcraft 3 online. I liked Starcraft as well.
bbjai20
I am playing Knight Online.. Cool

it is a really nice MMOPRG game. What I know of this game has first going lvling in parties. Low 3D graphic card requirement. (usually I play this game on my notebook using Intel Extreme Graphic 2 only).. another good point of this game is FREE to PLAY. (sorry.. i'm not advertising).. Embarassed

well, this is the online I play lately. I would like to play Would of Warcaft or even Final Fantasy Online.

Due to need to work to earn money.. Can't just spend time for online games..

p/s: Hope I am RICH, and can play ONLINE game 24/7.. haha.. (it's only a dream)
sugarbox
milkyYing wrote:

- D.O Online
- R.O.S.E Online
- TS Online
- Ragnarok Online
- Gunz Online
- Gunbound
- Guild Wars
etc...

Adios~

now i love gunbound mostly
although gunbound in my country is not free of cheat programs, i love to play it everyday with my guild, friends in the game...
Samyonair
I Play online only Counterstrike 1.6 or Source
most time on the Servers of my clan if anyone of you as a interest to play with us our Clan-Homepage is Gentleman-Fighters

The only Problem is our website is in german because we only have german members and our English is not so good to make a site in English

I Play almost 2 Hours per day online on workfree days it could be 12 hours and more.

I like this game, it is a good thing to shut up your mind for a while no think, only sometimes when we play wars against other clans but i like it.

Is there some one out side who see it same like I am???
damj
Samyonair wrote:
I Play online only Counterstrike 1.6 or Source
most time on the Servers of my clan if anyone of you as a interest to play with us our Clan-Homepage is Gentleman-Fighters

I Play almost 2 Hours per day online on workfree days it could be 12 hours and more.

I like this game, it is a good thing to shut up your mind for a while no think, only sometimes when we play wars against other clans but i like it.

Is there some one out side who see it same like I am???

I agree, especially playing these kinds of games against real people which is much more fun than just against the computer.

I was in a CS clan briefly. The clan was mostly 30+ year old married guys like me, and eventually guys stopped playing. Now, I've moved to Unreal Tournament 2004 and we play ever day at lunch. Unreal is more arcade style and less realistic than CS. I recently found a copy of the Dust_2K5 map for unreal ....
TeK
The only online game that I play is Unreal Tournament 2004, and occassionally Quake III. Other than that, I'm more of an offline gamer.
tyxl
RTS
MMORPG
FPS
Motif
I used to play Kal Online, which is a 3D MMORPG.
Apart from that, I play MOHAA and Sniper Elite.
Postman
Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory
vriendinnieej
I played Tibia for some years, but I am somewhat retired for now.
I have also played World of WarCraft multiple times at a friends' place, but it's to expensive for me to buy and play for myself.
Lineage 2 is my solution for this, a game you can easily just download and play at free servers.
AnthraX
I was playing R.O.S.E in betaphase but since it got p2p ...

now guildwars is the one i mostly play. and CS/UT!
olag
I sometiomes play on Empires with friends.
win66
I prefer TS online and WOW Online.
Littlelukas
I used to play CS (Counter Strike) for a while, i really liked and I think I had like 1500 ingame hours or something like that. I also liked battlefield a lot. I think it's a really great game. Now I'm playing these retro games like Mario and stuff and I'm trying to beat all my high scores I had when I was younger. I'm so surprised that you get so good at a game when you play it for some time.
spinout
I ahve always preferred 1 on 1 online gaming, it gets more personal.
MOUD
I like games that don't take too long to finish, League of Legends nowadays, but I used to play Counter Strike and DotA (Warcraft III map).
spinout
right now I only play ufc 2. The online play is ok, could be better, I wish a new boxing game from EA will be out asap
amagard
I am playing Siedler Online ( German verion of Settlers Online ).
And Forge Of Empires, as I mentioned in my blog.
Also tried Elvenar from InnoGames, but did not like it so much. I hate the fact that I have only limited storage for coins and thus would waste a lot when accomplishing quests. Storage for coins should be either unlimited or easier to expand.
dude_xyx
These days I'm playing an online game called Elvenar. It's a simple city building game. No plundering. So just login everyday talk with other people and see what need to be done in the city.
spinout
i just got fifa 17 and it is better than 16