FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Thumbs down + thumbs up option?

Denvis
I don't know if this has been suggested before (my search isn't working property) but how about thumbs up or thumbs down system to posts and responses to posts? A lot of websites have this function, it may seem like you're conforming to the rest of them but I don't know, might be nice to able to give people thumbs up/down.
deanhills
Good suggestion Denvis, but I think this has already been previously suggested by Ocalhoun in another thread:
ocalhoun wrote:
Simpler and better than a full-blown karma system would just be a 'thumbs up' button on posts, and a count of how many of these a user has received next to their post count under the avatar. They wouldn't need to be used for anything, just a sort of status symbol.
ocalhoun
deanhills wrote:
Good suggestion Denvis, but I think this has already been previously suggested by Ocalhoun in another thread:

*clicks on link*
I see what you did there...
Ghost Rider103
deanhills wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:
Simpler and better than a full-blown karma system would just be a 'thumbs up' button on posts, and a count of how many of these a user has received next to their post count under the avatar. They wouldn't need to be used for anything, just a sort of status symbol.

-close-