FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Reality Shows: Do you watch them?

mgeek
I wonder how many of you like to watch reality shows. I recently saw Vanity Lair and I thought it wasn't worth the time. I saw one who posted here about "The Entourage" and he/she seems to like it. So how about you: what reality TV shows do you watch regularly?
D'Artagnan
"The Entourage" isn't a Series on HBO (i just don't like it) ,

I find reality shows mostly too Unreal... well it would be boring to see reality, so i don't like reality shows Razz
alvarorojas4
I don't see it.
Some are really stupid... :S
recked
Weeds on Showtime. Like I said, it's on its sixth season. Other than that, MTV's jersey shore is entertaining.
deanhills
D'Artagnan wrote:
I find reality shows mostly too Unreal... well it would be boring to see reality, so i don't like reality shows Razz
Exactly how I feel about reality shows as well. I don't like reality, that is why I like movies. Smile
mgeek
D'Artagnan wrote:

Ha ha! Good point. You know "Cops" and "Cheaters" are pure rubbish. I wonder why people watch them.
chartcentral
I'm watching Survivor, The Amazing Race (the latest episode was really good!) and The Amazing Race Asia. I also like Wipeout as well as The Biggest Loser Asia. Smile
[FuN]goku
Personally I find them pretty stupid, so no.... I don't watch them.
rjraaz
Yes i watch them but dont think that those are real .

i person who gives good comments in a one episode and in other episode he scold on him.

is this reality or drama.
eday2010
I cannot stand reality shows. None of them even look "real". Reality is what I see when I go out. When I watch TV, I want to see something scripted and creative that someone created. True, that statement can be applied to reality shows, but I think you know what I meant Smile
macky
yes sometimes i do watched... if not that busy or if nothing to do with...
vicar013
I'll watch the Cops shows, better if people dont know they're being filmed, and the News is good to. The rest is guff.
ato784
I personally do not watch reality shows because they are not real. They might say that they are, but are really not, drama or whatever else the show feeds off of is added to make the show interesting, and because of that I do not watch them. It also seems that the majority of them are about the stupidest people, with the silliest ideas, (note: not all are like that, but most) and I just can not get into them because of that.
Nameless
I would very much love dearly to say I never watched any reality TV shows, but that's not technically the case. Once, for a few months, I watched Wipeout. Some of the obstacle courses and competitions were just too fun, and the voice over puns were addictively awful. I REGRET NOTHING.
mgeek
Nameless wrote:
I would very much love dearly to say I never watched any reality TV shows, but that's not technically the case. Once, for a few months, I watched Wipeout. Some of the obstacle courses and competitions were just too fun, and the voice over puns were addictively awful. I REGRET NOTHING.

Is Wipeout reality TV or some kind of X-Game. I thought it is more like an athletic event.
megan8788
Yes i like to watch reality shows. Dancing with the stars is my favorite reality show.
Nameless
mgeek wrote:
Is Wipeout reality TV or some kind of X-Game. I thought it is more like an athletic event.

Well, I guess it depends how broadly you define reality TV. Wipeout is a physical game show with random (fit) people competing for a prize.