FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

a lot of tips for your XP (stabilize windows)

aldhydany
always changed password
every logon????

What does it mean the title above?. Anyone know? .. means is that every you go on the logon window will always change the password.

At first login you will be prompted to enter your old password to enter and a new password for next login. Understand?. Ok, go.

Indeed, what good is always change your password every time you login. Haha ... Yes, our account is more secure. How?. Want to try?. Haha.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Open Run from the Start Menu. Type "control userpasswords2". oh, do not clear the open window like this. S3 (ADR) I'll shut it down .. Eitss, do not be closed. That is where we'll be setting up for the password is always changing. Oh ... haha, do not carelessly closed. Nah. In the window 'User Accounts' tab it is 'advanced'.

Click, then in the 'Advanced User Management' click 'advanced'. S3 (ADR) if not to miss?. NOT!!. Ok. Back to the laptop. Huahaha ... Great ... As if people do not clear who is on Tv it huhuhuhu ..

.. Click on 'User', then right-click the name of your account. Select 'Properties'. tab 'General' . Well, it says "Password Never Expire" uncheck.

While the "User Must Change Password At Next Logon" It must be checked. Click OK. Want to know it works?. just Restart. Then logon again.
Laughing

a hope you happy............. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I still have plenty of tips for your xp

So, Please Comment...................................... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
FunDa
Wait, what ?

What is the use of that ? It can be a good April Fool prank, that's all I can think of doing with this tip. Laughing
aldhydany
why each of my post is always considered a joke .................

and I was always the intention to write ........

I do not know what strangers thought ..............

but I feel like a child ...................
Marcuzzo
aldhydany wrote:
why each of my post is always considered a joke .................

and I was always the intention to write ........

I do not know what strangers thought ..............

but I feel like a child ...................

Maybe...... you should..... haha........ stop......... haha.......... using dots......................huahahhaha;..... and stop......... writing "hahahhaha" or whatever.

then people here might take you seriously.
Denvis
http://www.livinginternet.com/i/ia_nq.htm

Netiquette. Learn it, live it, love it. The constant use of ellipses, emoticons and line breaks between every sentence... not cool dude.
ankur209
Boring post...!! Crying or Very sad

Even !! a kid must be knowing this.... Laughing