FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Iron Pan - The Movie!

Yes or No?
Yes
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
No
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

ato784
Peter Pan redone with Iron Man characters, Yes or No? Razz

Thread moved to Movies and Television by Ghost Rider103.
ocalhoun
I prefer 'the adventures of Iron Man':

IN A WORLD where clothing everywhere is wrinkled... ONE MAN fights for the crisply-pressed look...
standready
Too funny!
ocalhoun, hold the starch!
deanhills
Good one Ocalhoun. I can't remember last when I used an Iron, but this is a good one. Where did you get the pic from?
D'Artagnan
Quote:

IN A WORLD where clothing everywhere is wrinkled... ONE MAN fights for the crisply-pressed look...

Fell from my chair! loling
LittleBlackKitten
And they can use "Iron Head" the song featuring Ozzy because it can mysteriously sound like Iron Hand, Iron Man, and Iron Pan!
ocalhoun
deanhills wrote:
Where did you get the pic from?

The intertubes of course.

Specifically, a google image search for "Ironic Iron Man". It helps that I had seen it before and knew it existed out there somewhere.

Oh, and to the OP: sorry about the thread hijack, but it was just too good to pass up.
ato784
ocalhoun wrote:
deanhills wrote:
Where did you get the pic from?

The intertubes of course.

Specifically, a google image search for "Ironic Iron Man". It helps that I had seen it before and knew it existed out there somewhere.

Oh, and to the OP: sorry about the thread hijack, but it was just too good to pass up.

Thats ok, I cant stop laughing at that picture either. Smile
soljarag
Ha, interesting idea.... who would play Peter Iron Pan Man?
missdixy
ocalhoun wrote:
I prefer 'the adventures of Iron Man'

Lol!!!! This picture was hilarious and totally made my day haha. I totally should have done this for Halloween!!! Maybe next year!
dillemon
Peter Pan redone with Iron Man kkkkk