FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Joomla supported?

nezam
Sorry for askin this..i apologise if i mite be breaking some rules or something..

i am new here and kinda noob.. Laughing

Can i upload my joomla files on the server and will it host properly?? Question
Bondings
Yes we support Joomla.
Vrythramax
We don't actually provide support for Joomla! (that would be provided via http://joomla.org), but it certainly can be hosted here. You CAN find a great deal of help from our users here (myself included) in getting started however.
nezam
Thank you so much! Smile

I am having a lot of problems on uploading on hosts,oflate! Brick wall
nezam
u know.. i built a site on joomla and i hosted it on some server which i rather not name here.But,instead of loading the page properly,it loads very low quality html pages with NO graphics at all!! Rolling Eyes

I dont know what was the problem?.. may be they dont support the version of joomla?.. or rather they are not upto correct version of PHP.
Bondings
nezam wrote:
u know.. i built a site on joomla and i hosted it on some server which i rather not name here.But,instead of loading the page properly,it loads very low quality html pages with NO graphics at all!! Rolling Eyes

I dont know what was the problem?.. may be they dont support the version of joomla?.. or rather they are not upto correct version of PHP.

Maybe you viewed it in the file manager itself instead of on the website?
nezam
no..

check it out..

www.alfurqan.cz.cc
Bondings
nezam wrote:
no..

check it out..

www.alfurqan.cz.cc

I think it is due to your settings. It seems like you used the domain name instead of a directory name.

If you take a look at the source, the links to style sheets (and a lot of other things) include the domain name twice in the url, like www.alfurqan.cz.cc/www.alfurqan.cz.cc/components/com_acymailing/css/module_default.css , while it should be http://www.alfurqan.cz.cc/components/com_acymailing/css/module_default.css .
nezam
so plz cam u help me with it..

what needs to be done?? Question

Regards.
nezam
Thank you so much for siting out the mistake!!

But how can i fix it?.. is it the configuration.php which i gotta edit?

Regards.

Nezam
nezam
Okay i fixed it!!

But i wanna host it on frihost..

because it offers SMTP .. but the current host which i am using doesnt offer that! Evil or Very Mad
nezam
so plz if u ppl would look into my request! Confused

Bonding was processing it then again its unhandled! Sad
ankur209
Well,Nezam whats your problem....??? Sad
nezam
Problem is solved alhumdulillah!

Thanks to Bonding,..

i am just waitin for my request to be accepted so that i can also be one of those who appreciate the server of frihost! Very Happy