FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Simple ways to bost your Website Traffic!

LostOverThere
Here is a list of some very simple ways to bost traffic to your website:

The first step to making a popular website is to ask yourself:
What is my website for, and what age am I targeting?
This will split you into a catagory about which of these ways to go about it.

Its the power in you, do yourself a favour, and get a good Traffic Seeker, or Search engine submiter, this will save you a lot of trouble, your site will be on most search engines, and start working its way to the top.

I would highly recommened:
Traffic Seeker
http://www.trafficseeker.com/

Your next step is simply to add your site to a few Ad-Networks
Simply upload your banner to the Network, which will be displayed on others websites.
You usually only have to either post in their forums, or place the Network on your website.

I would recommened, QS Computing
http://www.qscomputing.net
Its free to upload your site banner, and you only have to post on their forums every so often (or put the ad network on your website).

The next few steps are very basic indeedy, Find-a-Friend, simply find someone who's website is of the same concept, and swap banners with them, your banner is on their site, same as them.
Try to find someone who's website isn't as good as your though Wink
Yet make sure they have plenty of visitors...

The last step is to make sure you have a good, easy to remember domain name (not 78219.com make it seven-two.com or something)

Well, that ends our basic website tutorial.
I hope it helped, even though it was fairly basic, and good luck with your website. Mr. Green
ronitvohra
thanks for the nice info........

good for the newbies.......
LostOverThere
Hmmm, it seems like its going to waste...
Wd_removed
I've observed whats been said and I'll certainly take that advice. I knew the actual hints already but the sites you mentioned... nice one Wink
saiyeek
Your postngs were good but i don't believe in untargetted traffic which will eventually decrease our bandwidth. And about posting in their forum, i think posting in frihost is more better
htmlmaster
Quote:

I would highly recommened:
Traffic Seeker
http://www.trafficseeker.com/

I disagree. Auto-submitters are the worst thing you can do to your site. You will be banned from most search engines if you use an auto-submitter.
LostOverThere
I do understand your point.
But programs like TrafficSeeker, helps keep your site up the top of the search engine.
And most engines, once you get "banned", its usually only for 1 month at the max.

And, these arnt the only Ad Network.
Just one of them.
xsourcenet
Thanks for the tips... Thanks alot...
LostOverThere
Thats okay, I'm glad to help.
BTW: The adnetwork link I gave you guys is back up and running, so you can now put your banner up.