FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Prague Czech Republic

Dennise
Prague is a wonderful very old city in the Czech Republic (no longer Czechoslovakia) with tons od charm.

Prague has good food and great beer at cheap prices. We actually had beer at one sidewalk cafe that was cheaper then bottled water. Their metro transportation system is more than adequate.

The city has lots of restaurants, old churches, large gardens and parks, many large no vehicle 'town squares' and is rich in Slovak culture.

The people are friendly and you can get by on English.

We highly recommend Prague .............. check it out!
slashnburn99
Yes i`ve been i can echo what you say it is awesome
Benmot
Me encanta
standready
I knew a gentleman that lived there before the wars (1930's). Yes, that was a long time ago. He describe the city as very beautiful and friendly. I understand that it has not changed much. I would like to visit some of the old churches he spoke of.
portoskt
i am in love with prague, last year me and my gf were there 3 times, and next month we are going again... it is only 7 hours from our home with car... beautiful city, beautiful people, and perfect food and drinks )))
probna
if you are going to prague, dont miss Telc city... cool place
portoskt
yeah, telc is realy beautiful place... its only about one hour with car from prague, maybe little more, but when you come there, you will not regret... recomended in any case
The_unnamed_label
Keep hearing about Prague.. is it worth it going for a weekend? enough time to see things?
rogue_skydragon
I want to go to Prague so bad! It's a beautiful city.
zbale
I love Prague. The architecture is wonderful and the people are very nice. Not every part of the town is nice though, and if you're booking your hotel online beware of fake recommendations by so-called customers. Make sure you know in which area you want to be before booking in an area that's not to your liking.
IceCreamTruck
Prague has one of the most happening night scenes in Eastern Europe, and I'll bet they party harder than the French for sure! Smile

I speak from personal experience. I didn't spend much time there, and don't know enough about the city, but I lived in Budapest for 4 and a half years, so I went to Prague a few times. Never got to spend enough "night life" time there which I recommend catching if you are into the night club scene. It's still alive and kicking in Prague.