FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dragonballz Fans?????!!!?!?!?!

whplace
Heya guys
Iam a big DBZ fan.
Anyone around here.
I think Dbz is one of the best anime series around. It rox man. A superb action series.
I love it

so anyone else???

Thank you.
soulman
yeah I am dragonballs fans too, but only the comic, the anime is really damn~
Abnormalty
I think I can say that I love it, yes... I remember that I watched 25ep without getting out of my chair even once! The manga is better though.

It's really annoying sometimes when they use like 3ep just to show something we could live without... I haven't actually seen the last 10ep, so I guess I have somehing to do tonight.
geo
i'm a big fan of dbz i have made a fan's game

its the greatest manga of the world for me
Twikki
whplace wrote:
Heya guys
Iam a big DBZ fan.
Anyone around here.
I think Dbz is one of the best anime series around. It rox man. A superb action series.
I love it

so anyone else???

Thank you.

I think dbz is the best anime out there
dark_paladin
I like DBZ too, but I have never read its manga... is it really better than the anime?
nakamaru
The show makes no sence. It's like first at the begginging of the series they reach a point that no warrior has ever gotten to and is completely amazing but then they double that and then double that etc etc. and then go into the other world and suddenly there have been warriors that powerful?! This show is total crap. Watch Naruto (NOT THE GAY TOONAMI LEAVE EVERYTHING OUT TERRIBLE TRANSLATION AND VOICE ACTING VERSION the japanese version with subtitles) or better yet...bleach.
Jeff_vella_leone
for me the anime are cool, remember me watching the anime day after day couldn't stop or miss them but thats a long time ago
still i think its a very good anime
Zero
It simply rocks! I have watched the Legend of the Super Sayan and some kind of Garlic Junior sagas and they were really good.
skynet
i loved it but now.. whan i up great a litlle bit.. so i don't like it..
but it's nice movie for the kids Smile
threezeroone
I used to be a fan of DBZ especially with Super Saiyans but now I don't like it as much as I like it before.
Twikki
nakamaru wrote:
The show makes no sence. It's like first at the begginging of the series they reach a point that no warrior has ever gotten to and is completely amazing but then they double that and then double that etc etc. and then go into the other world and suddenly there have been warriors that powerful?! This show is total crap. Watch Naruto (NOT THE GAY TOONAMI LEAVE EVERYTHING OUT TERRIBLE TRANSLATION AND VOICE ACTING VERSION the japanese version with subtitles) or better yet...bleach.

they don't show Naruto in the UK
dhawal
Then download it Very Happy
teriyaki
Best DBZ Fight of All Time?

Wait for it...can you guess...

...Piccolo vs Android 17

That fight is awesome!! Piccolo gets left behind a bit by the Saiyans in Z, so this fight was a welcomed one for me. #17 walking around like he's the dog's for the whole saga, then gets his little egocentric smile beaten from his face...and by the green man to boot!

Vegeta vs Frieza.

Vegeta thinks he's become a Super Saiyan after a little help from Krillin, and attempts to finally lay a bit of smackdown on Frieza. It starts off well for him, but you can guess how it ends

I'd suggest Goku vs Frieza, but that spans about half a saga.

Vegeta vs Imperfect Cell

This rocks like anything! Then follow it up once Cell has reached his Perfect form and it gets even better! Two words...Final Flash

Ooh, and that also reminds me!

Vegeta vs Android 19

He toys with #19 to begin with, but then goes majorly psychotic on his robot a$$. Its beautiful!

If you wanna go old school then watch any of the Tenkaichi Budoukai fights from Dragonball.

Tournament saga:
Krillin vs Roshi
Goku vs Roshi

Tenshinhan saga:
Krillin vs Chouzu
Krillin vs Goku
Tien vs Roshi
Goku vs Tien

Piccolo Jr saga:
Yamcha vs Shen (he he, I love this one)
Goku vs Tien (the rematch)
Goku vs Piccolo
Wanderer
i find the series really repetitive. and at the beginning they made super saiyan all "strongest warrior in the universe" kinda thing and supposively then suddenly there the opponents suddenly can kill a super saiyan with little effort.

It was ok at the beginning but at the end it was justt the same stuff over and over again. same finishing move on every opponent. "o no i'm gonna die.... spirit bomb wahoo he dead."
Yjaxygames
Wanderer wrote:
i find the series really repetitive. and at the beginning they made super saiyan all "strongest warrior in the universe" kinda thing and supposively then suddenly there the opponents suddenly can kill a super saiyan with little effort.

Yeah, that was really weird, but I thought the original idea was to stop the tv series after the Frieza saga, but it was so popular that they decided to make more, and if you make more, you can't let them be super saiyan 1 anymore, there has to be something new. I loved dragonball Z, but GT was boring. It wasn't the reall Dragonball style. I never read the comics, so I can't say if those were good. Also, there were many mysteries around DB. Like a rumour about dragonball AF. I hoped it came on TV, but I thought it was just a comic made by fans.
Garnet
I loved DBZ! But I think it's one of those shows you have to watch for what it is - a "fight impossible boss and improve" type of show. If you want character development and drama/romance you've just got to look some place else.

Personally I thought the characters were great - Akira Toriyama comes up with not only a unique art style but also fairly unique characters. I don't think that there's a problem with it making sense since Goku should be able to reach new levels since a) he grew up differently and b) It wasn't that it was impossible to be a supar saiyan 3, just that it wasn't heard of.

Vegita's so cool Very Happy
KernEnergie
I liked it when I was 5 or 7, Im ashamed now but I wanted to be like Vegita Confused
Now when I look at it, I find it very amusing, the chara design is awful, the storyline is sleepy and I don't like the moral anymore, you know the friendship and stuff like that.
And I also think it's damn repetitive...I wanted to kill myself sometimes beause I wanted to know the damn end of the fight and they keep talking talking and killing and then oops Im alive !
Scaramanga
Just out of curiousity, is anyone in this thread over the age of 20??
Garnet
I'm close.
thai86
is great to tell people ... I HAV THE WHOLE SERIES OF DBZ...
i like GBZ.. SINCE..... long long long time a go...
but recently naruto had caught my attentin...
DBZ.. the series stop at the DBZ GT right... and it stop...
only addition of the inter episod is release...
haven heard it 4 a long time now!!

DBZ... Never die!!
Traveller
This thread has been -locked- because we have consolidated the Dragonball discussion into a single, official, "sticky" thread.

Dragonball fans, please join us in the official, Dragonball thread.

Thank you.