FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sons of Anarchy

deanhills
Anyone following "Sons of Anarchy"? I'm not quite sure what to make out of it. It is interesting as it is very human in the portrayal of its characters, and shows a whole other side to acts of crime. But at the same time very harsh, cruel and unforgiving. Makes me feel slightly uncomfortable.
jwellsy
I watched the entire series. I thought it was a powerful story. Katie Segal did a great job of acting. This role was the exact opposite of her Married With Children role from the 90's. I liked it, and yes I did have some involuntary reactions to some of the unexpected violence.
menino
I've heard about this serial, in its different portrayal from ordinary serials, about lives of bikers, I think, who live a life of crime and aggression.
I've yet to see it though!
kacsababa
It's one of the best in past the years, after you got through the first few episodes. Those are more mid-avarage for most people, personaly I liked those too. Smile
deanhills
kacsababa wrote:
It's one of the best in past the years, after you got through the first few episodes. Those are more mid-avarage for most people, personaly I liked those too. Smile
You're right, I battled through the first episodes and missed some of them. But after that it really became a good series. Very real and also very different.
jondahlberg
It's a great show really, my only problem with it is that it's feeling just a bit same old same old, not getting anywhere.
portoskt
its not very smart story, that guys dont know if they want to be bad or good... but is good for killing time...
deanhills
portoskt wrote:
its not very smart story, that guys dont know if they want to be bad or good... but is good for killing time...
Well put Very Happy But aren't all of us like that anyway? These guys were just born into a completely different life than we are used to.
marstrott
Sons of Anarchy is the excellent show. This is without a doubt the best TV show I've seen in ages. I am a big fan of Charlie Hunnam, Ron Perlman and Katey Sagal. Everything about it is excellent: the acting, scripts, sets, cinematography and direction.
portoskt
i dont like show where main character dont know if he want to be bad or good guy....
jwellsy
I don't like shows where people are either just good or just bad. That is not realistic at all. No one is all bad or all good.
jwellsy
Oh Man, the SOA's just keep getting into worse and worse trouble. This season finale should be a doozy.
monumani13
Sons of anarchy Its great show. I am big fan of this show and saw 2 season of this show. The story of this show is based on Teller-Morrow family.
Cmdoo
Is it me or did Ron Perlman get under your skin as his character shows in the latest season? Very Happy What a bastard hehe
portoskt
very good show, not some extra quality but for some reasons i like characters