FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Two domain one server

airh3ad
Hi im confuse can i use 2 domains in one hosting(server)? like ns1.frih.net and ns2.frih.net
menino
I believe you can. Not nameservers, but lets say you want domain1.com and domain2.com on the same server, you can do it through IIS or Apache, depending on Windows or Linux.

Also, you can have one domain forwarded to the other, using the A record and the IP.
dude_xyx
If you mean in your FriHosting account then use you can use 2 domains. I don't know what control panel you have, if it is Cpanel then goto Addon domains and add your domain or if you have DirectAdmin then got Doman management.
thedinh
as I know we could add more than 2 domain Laughing Laughing
but I don't know the exact number of domains we can add,
maybe our admin will answer that question. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Bondings
There is no maximum number, it's fine to add domains as long as it's stays reasonable.
airh3ad
Great! thanks for your reply and it works.
Blaster
airh3ad wrote:
Hi im confuse can i use 2 domains in one hosting(server)? like ns1.frih.net and ns2.frih.net

ns1.frih.net and ns2.frih.net are nameservers. These are used to point the domain names from your register to the frihost server

You can (if you buy them) add more domains such as abc123.com and 123abc.com as long as you own them and can have the nameservers point to the ones you listed.

You also have subdomains too so you could have something like abc.123.com sort of how it is with blaster.frih.net where frih.net is the original domain name and blaster is the sub-domain and because you have controle of it you can have dss.blaster.frih.net aswell
hope this helps out