FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cartman x Stewie Griffin - Who would win this clash?

Cartman x Stewie Griffin - Who would win this clash?
Eric Cartman
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Stewie Griffin
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
...Draw...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bart simpson would pull a prank in the middle of the fight
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

D'Artagnan
So Cartman or Stewie Griffin ,
Who would win a fight based of sole Evilness, The genious baby griffin or the maniacal 4 grader?
amperx
for me that'd be stewie, cause he's more sinister lol xd
QrafTee
Yes, it's true Eric Cartman did trick his nemesis into eating his own parents--who he had murdered in a sinister way. However, Stewie has proven time and again that he's an evil super genius who has the mysterious resources of making crazy weapons, plans to rule the world, ideas to take down his mother, and proven that he's overall evil. He's even made Brian literally eat his crap and he has even killed himself (the time traveling episode).
D'Artagnan
QrafTee wrote:
Yes, it's true Eric Cartman did trick his nemesis into eating his own parents--who he had murdered in a sinister way. However, Stewie has proven time and again that he's an evil super genius who has the mysterious resources of making crazy weapons, plans to rule the world, ideas to take down his mother, and proven that he's overall evil. He's even made Brian literally eat his crap and he has even killed himself (the time traveling episode).

Plus He tryed to kill his own mother!
Flakky
I think that the makers of Southpark have put the limits much further than Family Guy. So my bet is that Stewie is worse than Cartman but Cartman gets to do all the cool stuff.

Both are funny. It's a shame there aren't any episodes (at least I know of) that are dedicated to Stewie. There are many episodes which focus on Cartman mainly.
paolord
D'Artagnan wrote:
So Cartman or Stewie Griffin ,
Who would win a fight based of sole Evilness, The genious baby griffin or the maniacal 4 grader?

I'd vote on stewie. he was just born evil. hehe
ulytau
bart number one
tazone
maggie simpson picks up a sniper rifle and shoots them both
QrafTee
tazone wrote:
maggie simpson picks up a sniper rifle and shoots them both
She'd only do it to protect something dear to her (ranging from her father to... candy).