FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to boost traffic to your Web site

rjraaz
Want to know how boost traffic for your web site or to increase page rank , following link will help just visit the page.

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/10things/?p=1842&tag=nl.e064
hmghaly
These are nice tips, thank you very much for sharing
airh3ad
Great information and nice tips , but i have a problem my website is already 1 month old and i still PR is low 0/10 on pr status please advise what i have to do.
tamilparks
thanks for the great tips to share with us.
the_crystalguy
these advices/tips are really Help full I am just going to follow your Tips as I was really worried about how to get a good page rank in Google. Thanks again! Very Happy
SharonSwan
Best thing to increase traffic is Advertisement and submission of your website in Social bookmarking sites.
aricjoy
Well, according to me there is top five tips boost traffic to your Web site that are as follows :

- Offer free, original, and quality content on your site
- Trying to get more backlinks on your website this may help to increase the traffic.
- Improve your search engine ranking by focusing your content on keywords related to your topic.
- Get linked.
- Advertise your presence.
- Give freebies
- Be patient.
- Use all of these free techniques to increase traffic to your website
MatthewHomer
here is a very useful information about increasing traffic
http://www.seologic.com/web-traffic/increase/visitors/
the-guide
Nice and useful tips, thanks very much for sharing.
Hemingway
I think that Book mark Articles and blogs are really helpful
spring567
I think 4. Social networking is most important.
Thomasr
Take advantage of online forums and online communities increase web site traffic.Another great traffic generating idea is trading links with other sites to increase web site traffic.
ankur2010
Whoa....That was some good tips...

Thanx for d share... Razz
riccopt
there is a lot of information on that site....
but those must be used very carefully... especially link building...
gabrielcastillo
How long will it take to get seo results? I started doing some meta tags and links but I still dont see any thing from google. Page ranks I mean.
SeeaMike
I think Do Follow Blog commenting is worthwhile if someone want to earn the page rank.
Jarvis
Hey...
There are a lot of ways to generate traffic toward your website... But overall i think the best way is link building.. and links can build from several ways just like...
1 Article submission
2 Blogging
3 Social bookmarking
alexter
Yeah it was good. You almost covered what all need to get traffic, but in a broader sense. If you go into deep details of each topic would have been very helpful.
ridemeup
it was a great discussion. thanks.
sowmya
Thanks for sharing this valuable site, which seems to be really very much helpful to all the webmasters to know more information related to traffic. To achieve good keyword results in most of the search engines, this traffic plays a very important role. Getting high traffic to your sites means increasing more visitors to your sites.
prcys
Useful & Quality content is the best and natural way to get more traffic to the site and also the higher pagerank for the site. But yet now after the panda update usage of social media effectively and with providing the best content will be helpful for you in getting the more results.
sledge32
Great info, thanks for sharing.
shopperpk
that post really helped me improving my knowledge about SEO. It mainly focused on social media marketing strategies to boost traffic of website.
mamatha
Your post is truly informative for me and i am so grateful to you for sharing this informative post here. really great information you shared,thanks.