FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

JUSTIN BIEBER CONTROVERSIAL KISS?real or not?

bj_espiritu
People all over the world had been searching for a real Justin Bieber kissing photo. Rumors have it that Justin Bieber kissed a boy. However, no one has actually found an authentic photo of Justin Bieber kissing a boy. Neither did anyone found an edited photo of Justin Bieber kissing a boy.

Pinoy Gossip Boy has found an authentic kissing photo of Justin Bieber. Yes, Pinoy Gossip Boy finally got hold of a genuine Justin Bieber kissing picture.

See the very much controversial kissing photo of Justin Bieber with an anonymous girl.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PHOTO:
http://pinoygossipboy.ph/wp-content/uploads/Justin-Bieber-Kissing-Photo-PGB.jpg
ankur209
The Link is wrong...!! Sad

nothing got opened up...Atleast check the link before u post it...!!
bj_espiritu
check out the link again, there's a photo there maybe it didn't load but i check it again there's a photo appearing there.
meep
http://pinoygossipboy.ph/wp-content/uploads/Justin-Bieber-and-Jasmine-Villegas-kiss.jpg

here's one that works, even though i dont see the big deal about some 12 year old kissing someone :/
watersoul
"Celebrity" mania seems to be the thing for a lot of folk these days, I guess I'm just getting old because I only really care how an actor acts, or how a singer sings, or a musician plays their instruments, not who they kiss or where they eat their food etc.

If a plumber or electrician fixes something at my house I'm only interested in his/her skills not their personal lives, never been able to understand why "celebs" are so interesting to so many people?

No disrespect intended, I just don't understand it at all ...like I said, getting old! Laughing
meep
watersoul wrote:
"Celebrity" mania seems to be the thing for a lot of folk these days, I guess I'm just getting old because I only really care how an actor acts, or how a singer sings, or a musician plays their instruments, not who they kiss or where they eat their food etc.

If a plumber or electrician fixes something at my house I'm only interested in his/her skills not their personal lives, never been able to understand why "celebs" are so interesting to so many people?

No disrespect intended, I just don't understand it at all ...like I said, getting old! Laughing

Well I'm currently at an age where most people are into the celeb/gossip crap (currently 15), and I also don't see the point of it Rolling Eyes
Guess I'm getting old too Very Happy
watersoul
@meep - that really made me smile for you, I reckon you'll probably live a rich and fulfilled life if you've got this far without getting programmed into the trivial gossip stuff that mainstream media wants you to buy into.

...resistance is not futile! Very Happy

(no offence intended to you bj_espiritu, if thats your thing, fair enough, I absolutely respect it, but I'm sure there are many "real" people's lives closer to you that could be far more interesting and rewarding in your life than the media contrived lives you probably will never share a part of.)
jilbs
I think there's nothing wrong with kissing someone. the only problem is he kissed her in front of the paparazzi.

anyhow, Have you seen the news about Justin Beiber got arrested because he's a fake 51 year old guy?
I don't believe in that news but the video was like almost real. hehe check it from youtube.
missdixy
jilbs wrote:
anyhow, Have you seen the news about Justin Beiber got arrested because he's a fake 51 year old guy? I don't believe in that news but the video was like almost real. hehe check it from youtube.

The story you're referring to appeared in The Onion, a satirical newspaper. The link is here: Video

It's pretty hilarious haha. To be honest, I prefer to read "celebrity news" on papers like this instead of actual celebrity news.
liljp617
He's 16 years old. Big deal...
alugueldelanchaangra
haahha
jds10912
watersoul wrote:

If this is just getting old, then I've been getting old for a while now. And I'm not even old!