FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Change in frihost forum name

Is it required to change Frihost forum name and link
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
100%
 100%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 10

rjraaz
It is very so long that frihost forum alive.

I think it is required to change the name of forum that will make it separate from hosting service.

what do you all think about it give your poll opinion

and also suggest some unique name .
sonam
I don't think how is changing name good idea. This forum is in direct contact with frihost hosting and some other name will separate it. It is included lot of works, promotions, etc. in this name and new name (maybe Rolling Eyes ) will produce less positions in search engines ratings.

Sonam
Peterssidan
I guess this will only be relevant for visitors that finds the site and thinks, oh this is a hosting forum so it's probably useless for other topics or something. I don't know if people think that way.

I think it's better to keep it the way it is. It makes more sense. It also helps promoting the fact that you can get free hosting here.
rjraaz
Peterssidan wrote:
I guess this will only be relevant for visitors that finds the site and thinks, oh this is a hosting forum so it's probably useless for other topics or something. I don't know if people think that way.

I think it's better to keep it the way it is. It makes more sense. It also helps promoting the fact that you can get free hosting here.

Ok thats right it just my silly thought about name change, if they change the name also loss the identity.

Sorry guys........
Ghost Rider103
There would be huge doubts in changing the name and probably 0 gain.

The forum isn't really separate from the main website. As to get the hosting, you must participate in the forums; and yes, it would also be a big loss of identity.
Arseniy
For what??
Domain name is very popular, PageRank 6 (as far as I remember). The name is here for 4 years already and everyone seems to be satisfied.
No point.
Blaster
Let me just say the frihost forum has great SEO and changing it would be a bad idea.

If i'm not mistaken bondings messed around with something to make the forum really good with SEO.
deanhills
Think Frihost has a very unique identity, and a very solid reputation as well. Hope it can continue for many years to come.
truespeed
How about frihdom. (Now they are giving out domains)
rjraaz
truespeed wrote:
How about frihdom. (Now they are giving out domains)

Yes it may for domain registration service only.
speeDemon
rjraaz wrote:
It is very so long that frihost forum alive.

I think it is required to change the name of forum that will make it separate from hosting service.

what do you all think about it give your poll opinion

and also suggest some unique name .

Frihost is the forum.. it's not a name, it's the forum.. get it?