FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura

gandalfthegrey
Has anybody seen former wrestler and Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura's new show Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura? Any thoughts?

The episode on September 11th was shockingly revealing. I was always undecided on the issue of governing foreknowledge or planning, but Jesse provides a persuasive case.

The episode on HAARP was scary, for the sheer potential for evil that technology could unleash if it exists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_Theory_with_Jesse_Ventura
[FuN]goku
Yeah I watched that, they're pretty interesting to watch, though a little bizarre in some case. I liked the one about manchurian candidates, that was some especially freaky stuff!
chasbeen
A lot is based around Government based decision making. Some of the moves government makes results in cost to the tax payer.

I think a lot of it is conjecture and you can make yourself easily worried if you drift along with it to much.

I would love to be convinced that 9/11 is NOT an inside job. The thought of someone planning that (Who were not terrorists) really scares me.

I guess that there's no one who totally believes it all (Some of it is rediculous).

Also watch out for some of these characters claiming conspiracy theories (Are some of them writing books and making money out of their "claim")
[FuN]goku
chasbeen wrote:
A lot is based around Government based decision making. Some of the moves government makes results in cost to the tax payer.

I think a lot of it is conjecture and you can make yourself easily worried if you drift along with it to much.

I would love to be convinced that 9/11 is NOT an inside job. The thought of someone planning that (Who were not terrorists) really scares me.

I guess that there's no one who totally believes it all (Some of it is rediculous).

Also watch out for some of these characters claiming conspiracy theories (Are some of them writing books and making money out of their "claim")
Zeitgeist was a movie that was done, and it has some stuff to do with the 9/11 conspiracy in it. I don't think they made money off it, and if they did, it was donation, since Zeitgeist is actually free to download.
chasbeen
goku I hope we are wrong and somehow it was the work of terrorists..