FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I have a beard

Flakky
Hi,

I lost a bet on a soccer match and the wager was my beard. I was not allowed to shave it for 2 weeks and I already got 1 week without shaving before that so it's quite hairy. I got passed the "itchy-phase" and this weekend is my time to shave again Smile

As this is a rare situation I might want to decorate my face with a stylized beard. Maybe a goatee. If you have suggestions, personal stories related or pictures on how you like your (partners) beard please share with me Smile
watersoul
Lol, I did a similar thing some years ago, know the feeling mate.

I haven't done a proper shave for some years now, I just use the hair clippers without an attachment each day and have a constant stubble-type-beard which I like, and perhaps more importantly, girls don't seem to complain about Smile

*EDIT*
If you do grow a full bush on your face try and remember to take different pics of it when you get rid of it, goatee, hitler moustache etc, all funny when you see how different you look.
Flakky
watersoul wrote:
Lol, I did a similar thing some years ago, know the feeling mate.

I haven't done a proper shave for some years now, I just use the hair clippers without an attachment each day and have a constant stubble-type-beard which I like, and perhaps more importantly, girls don't seem to complain about Smile

*EDIT*
If you do grow a full bush on your face try and remember to take different pics of it when you get rid of it, goatee, hitler moustache etc, all funny when you see how different you look.

Haha that would look grand. I like the stupple as people can whine about having a full one.

I'll just look around the web as I have to shave today.