FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Harry Potter And the deathly Hallows

bjryndel
Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Helena Bonham Carter, Ralph Fiennes , Robbie Coltrane , Michael Gambon , Alan Rickman , Bonnie Wright , John Hurt , Timothy Spall , Tom Felton , Miranda Richardson , Imelda Staunton , Brendan Gleeson

In this seventh and final installment of the beloved Harry Potter series, Harry faces new troubles; he must collect all of the Horcruxes that the evil Lord Voldemort has left behind. He has no idea where these are and he has to destroy them all, even without the faintest idea how to do so.

Quote:
http://www.flixster.com/movie/harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows#!lsrc:GSR-MOV-Title
kemal44
nice film Harry Potter series
inuyasha
I'm looking forward to it! It was reported that the movie was splitted into two parts and the first part would be released this year. However, the end of 2010 is drawing near while no news about it spreads. When exactly will it be on show?
PureReborn
Never thought I'd still be interesting in watching a movie adaption of a book series 6 books later, but the special effects have been very well done and the acting have been improve throughout the series. Looking forward to the last 2 movies even if almost everyone know how it ends.

(Didnt hurt the lord of the rings movies anyways)
rogue_skydragon
I'm really stoked for this movie to come out. It's going to be one helluva blockbuster hit.
tdossi
It will be exciting.
The power of Lord Voldemoort growing. He has taken control of Hogwarts and the Ministry of Magic. For Harry Potter and his friends Hermione and Ron time is pressing. You must travel the entire country to complete the work begun by Dumbledore and find the missing Horcruxes when they do not have a chance against the forces of evil and the world should not be plunged into eternal darkness. They can not afford any slip.
abhinavgakhar
waiting for this movie to release in INDIA........
rogue_skydragon
I am EXTREMELY excited for this film to release. I've seen all the trailers and poster art, and I can safely say that that I am officially a fan of the saga now. The cards have been dealt and now it's up to the players to decide the fate of the wizarding world! Woo!
tdossi
Übersetzung von Deutsch nach Englisch
The well-known and his fans very much beloved "Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe can imagine to be in a Bollywood film, said the interest of the young Harry Potter - is the actor Radcliffe due to the fact that Daniel Radcliffe a big fan of Bollywood icon Shahrukh Khan.

The 21-year-old Radcliffe is a big fan of actor Shah Rukh Khan, who got the world by many Indian film productions and films such as "My Name Is Khan" on the side of the beautiful actress Kajol to fame.

The magazine "DNA India" tells of Harry Potter - Star Daniel Radcliffe is now this: "He's definitely the epitome of style and class." However, one Daniel Radcliffe in his testimony and the Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan, whose new film "Ra.One" next year in theaters, will agree with that absolutely.

He himself, Daniel Radcliffe, would not turn down a role in a new Bollywood film - if he could do it justice. "If it were up to dance and drama, I would definitely be part of something so unusual do", said the young Briton Radcliffe on the possibility.
rayxzero
Waiting to watch this movie this coming saturday. I hope this is a good movie.
silverdown
To me the movie series slowly went down hill, but there alright i guess. Shocked
Radar
Not having experienced much Harry Potter at all, I went to see it recently. I had a friend explaining the movie to me, and I will say that I enjoyed it much more than I expected.

So I guess I'm recommending it.

Having said that, I can't really contradict the people who don't like the movie series in general, because the others are probably indicative of this one.
chartcentral
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I was great! I enjoyed it. The movie was nicely adapted from the book. And looking forward much for Part II. Smile
kotechan
So who died this time around? Voldermort?
joostvane
I saw it last week in the theater. It was an amazing improvement compared to the last one. I really enjoyed watching it, and it was a nice adaption of the book. I hope part II is even better.
_AVG_
Well, to be honest, I did not like it at all - at times, the pace suddenly speeds up, hence the plot makes no sense whatsoever at those instances, while, at other times, the pace is so painstakingly slow it makes me want to strangle someone. As it was in the previous film, the screenplay and the dialogue were poor, and at times emotionless (at times too emotional). As far as the acting is concerned, only Radcliffe stands out as above mediocre - otherwise, it was pretty ordinary. The special effects I've seen in the previous films so there's nothing new there.

Pretty much a waste of time if you ask me.
recked
Honestly, It was one of the best. Im glad they didn't keep us hanging for the next part.
This film also was not for the young kids. A lot of voilence and scary scenes
rogue_skydragon
I absolutely loved this film. It's very much an adult film in the sense that the characters face much more hardship compared to the previous films. The emotional stakes are high and things look very grim for Harry, Ron and Hermoine.

One of the things I loved about HP7 pt.1 was that it broke some traditions and pulled all the stops in terms of contemporary filmmaking. A perfect example of this is the animation sequence we see 3/4 of the way into the movie. Very creative way of telling the story of the deathly hallows, and a refreshing bit of visual eye-candy not seen anywhere else in the Harry Potter movies.

Also, bravo to Eduardo Serra for the outstanding work he did on the film's Cinematography. The light and camera movement in every frame of the film look stunning.
kacsababa
Bha, that dance scene was totally out of place, horrible. Razz
Abhishukla
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Par was really a nice movie, i watched this movie just few days back and really i enjoyed it a lot.
tdossi
A film to rule them all ... Dark, dark it has become that Potter Universe. The Ministry of Magic was acquired by the Death Eaters, and nothing is as it once was.

I think the content I have to really say anything. Just a little warning: It is of course a lot of give spoilers, because I assume that you all have already read the novel.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. like one, if one clear of David Yates Potter concept is. Its strength lies in the visualization and then the Potter is always strong when he moves a little away from Rowling's work.

Two scenes I want to emphasize: the moment when Harry and Hermione its sadness at the departure of Ron and overcome the despair over the hopelessness of their mission, by dancing to Nick Cave Oh Children. You can tell that falls during this awkward dance all the tension.
tdossi
Otherwise, unfortunately min and 146th damn short. Smile The endless search is quite well reproduced, but the character development leaves little time. Said Bill Nighy as the new Minister for Magic is unfortunately completely wasted, because the scene lacks the indoctrination. Nevertheless, it is always a pleasure to watch the premier league of British actors. The whole idea around the Quibbler is far too short and the wedding looks without all the Mrs. Weasley Fleur-story completely out of place. And I wonder how Kreacher's transformation is to be staged in the last part? In general revenge now the lack of introductions of some of the supporting cast, such as Fletcher.
kacsababa
Oh and they left out a lot of backstory, so I don't know if people who doesn't read the books does even know why is the Elder Wand is with Dumbledore and why is that important? Razz
I know the runtime of the movie, but I think they simply could have map out the time a little bit better.
But anyhow the movie is still great, a lot better then most of the Harry Potter movies.
D'Artagnan
Ok , i didn't watch harry potter since the first movie, i went to see this one and couldn't stop thinking? is it me or harry potter is getting to strong for children? i wouldn't aprove of a 12 yo seeing a person get tortured and murdered like that first scene shows, i mean makes an adult feel bad!
kacsababa
Between the first book and the last 10 years passed, 9 between the movies (almost 10 between the 2nd part of this).
Every Harry Potter book matured a little bit, like as the first was for young teenagers, the last is more for adults and all with an even transition through the 7 books. And I loved this in the books. Smile
With the movies it's not even, but thats the blame for the not faithful adaptations and that they wanted wider audience so they forced the more mature story into a softer MPAA rating.
tdossi
After seven films, is the second part of "Deathly Hallows" the end of the fabled Potter series.

To kill Voldemort, can have Harry and his friends Hermione (Emma Watson) and Ron (Rupert Grint) destroy all "Horcruxes". In each case this is a part of Voldemort's soul. But the search turns out anything but easy. Voldemort is now in the possession of the most powerful wand in the world. He wants to kill Harry. A race against time begins.

The end of the series is characterized by specific tension and pace. The film is action-packed than its predecessor. He convinced even more. For besides the action scenes again and again quiet, sentimental parts are installed. In such a certain tragedy becomes clear, as it decides whether Harry survives.

The film has clear links to the other films, particularly for the seventh part. Therefore, it is advisable to call him again in memory. Nevertheless, the benefits division of the seventh book of the film. It is advisable to visit the show in 3D, because the action-packed scenes are so much better.

Conclusion: The last Harry Potter once again tops of its predecessor and is a fitting conclusion to the myth.
Greatking
i love harry porter, its great fun.
very exciting and adventurous.
its good for kids as well as adults.
_AVG_
I'd like to comment on the Second Deathly Hallows Feature Film. Certainly one of the best films of the entire series! Very dramatic effects and a lot of emotional depth!! In particular, I was impressed with the way Snape was dealt with; I was almost in tears after seeing his last ...

The only thing I was left unsatisfied with was that Harry killed Voldemort too easily .... the Dark Lord was shown too weak in my opinion, which makes Harry's victory seem less impressive ...

Anyway, overall, it was a good movie! Smile
drummer
LOVED IT!!
All the films of harry potter are amazing to me!
and this one too!
absolutely amazing!
I'll love Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Rony Wesley FOREVEEER
tdossi
The three I'll miss you too.
The last part I loved.
Blummer
Can't wait to watch the dvd. Will get enough of watching second part again and again.
Blummer
Now I really regret I didn't attend the second part some more times. I can say I didn't get enough from watching it once. Especially that final scene with the familiar music from Williams. Very Happy