FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Google adwords free

airh3ad
Hi i recieve google adwords for free it is 1500php it will expire tommorow but it will drop to 1000 until october 15. i don't wanna use this i juts want it to swap for a new domain i mean if you buy me a domain i will give it to you the unique voucher code. any interested ?
tamilparks
i tried but they asked me to pay the money? is it true
k_s_baskar
airh3ad wrote:
Hi i recieve google adwords for free it is 1500php it will expire tommorow but it will drop to 1000 until october 15. i don't wanna use this i juts want it to swap for a new domain i mean if you buy me a domain i will give it to you the unique voucher code. any interested ?

Can we able to use this voucher in existing adwords account ?
airh3ad
Yes you can use this voucher in your Google ad words account, but the problem if it expire you're going to pay i think.I called the Google ad words phil they ask me my credit card account.
k_s_baskar
think it can be used only phil based google adwords account.
aricjoy
I have read this all of the stuff and the thing is that I want to say you that advertisers select the words that should trigger their ads and the maximum amount they will pay per click. Once the registration process is complete, and the advertising link is accepted, the appropriate amount of money credited to the account and the process begins.
the-guide
tamilparks wrote:
i tried but they asked me to pay the money? is it true

That's right. Just $10 (it's up to your region) initial deposit in order to open an account.
I've got $100 adwords coupon code as well from my Google analytic account.
spring567
Free google adword? I don't believe it is a true thing.
chatrack
Me to receive adwords free offer. You need to link to your online bank account or credit card to get that offer.
k_s_baskar
Yes to open Adwords account here in India you want to pay Rs.250 ($5.5) . The good news is for new adwords account you can get Rs.1500 ($30 Approx) as account opening bonus. For further details go through http://www.hostzero.in/2010/11/google-adwords-rs1500-free-credit.html
kislayraj
Ya its fact you must pay min. 500 INR to activate your adword account and as for as free coupon code are concerned then its only for new account If any one want to get a free adword coupon code worth Rs 2500 please mail me at kislayraj.89@gmail.com with subject "adword code" I will send you the unique code But your adword account Must be new and redeemed within 14 days of an account’s creation date

Or

for Free Web hosting you may also mail me at kislayraj.89@gmail.com with subject "free web space"
[Note:- Free web Hosting Include
250 Mb web space
6 GB Monthly transfer
4 MySQL databases
7 Add-on domains
Php Myadmin
and much more]