FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rosario + Vampire

Parkour_Jarrod
Have you read the Manga/watched the anime?

I watched what i could of the anime a few weeks ago subbed and it was amazing, recently bought the first manga but haven't had a chance to read it yet... any other views on it?
dude_xyx
I like Rosario + Vampire. Graphics are great. I have only watched Rosario + Vampire Anime, Haven't read the Manga.
rayxzero
Is this the anime with large busty girls (Vampire, Succubus) ?
Parkour_Jarrod
I believe so...
QrafTee
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:
Have you read the Manga/watched the anime?

I watched what i could of the anime a few weeks ago subbed and it was amazing, recently bought the first manga but haven't had a chance to read it yet... any other views on it?
My little cousin watches it and although it's sorta funny and the storyline works for someone his age, the entire anime is quite... ecchi. I don't think that part was appropriate for him, but whatever.
dude_xyx
rayxzero wrote:

I'm not sure they are busty as you say. But see if this is the Anime you are talking about. This is Rosario + Vampire

Parkour_Jarrod
dude_xyx wrote:
rayxzero wrote:

I'm not sure they are busty as you say. But see if this is the Anime you are talking about. This is Rosario + Vampire

This is the correct one, what what rayxzero was talking about is when she takes off her Rosario and transforms into the vampire, her boobs get like 2 time bigger.
dude_xyx
Well she is not that big, is she ? Also he was talking about 'girls' not about a single girl. So maybe another Anime ?

Parkour_Jarrod
dude_xyx wrote:
Well she is not that big, is she ? Also he was talking about 'girls' not about a single girl. So maybe another Anime ?

no, there are quiet a few girls in the anime, not main characters just reoccuring... the mains story is about one "human" male in a school for monsters and like 4 girls want to date him exclusively which causes problems Razz
Delzon
This series is of the harem, several girls and one man XD, still not finished watching, and manga eh then do not read.