FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

HOW TO UPLOAD SITE

ryndel24
HOW TO UPLOAD SITE to frihost.com Confused
tamilparks
you need to have a ftp uploader using this u can login and upload the files
jwellsy
Filezilla is very easy to use. It's a free open source File Transfer Protocol FTP software available at mozilla.org I think.
chatrack
Hi,
cuteftp is good. To startwith use filemanager of cpanel
ankur209
U can either use filezilla as FTP software or u can use the cpanel that u'll have access to after u'll get the hosting account.
you'll have to upload your files under the public_html folder. Razz
HoytJolly
After you have made all of the posts that are required for the free web account, request a free hosting account. here are the instructions for making the request: http://www.frihost.com/faq.php#free_domain. They will send you an email telling you how to set up your account. Their email is very detailed, it will give you all of the information that you will need to upload to your account. Next, get an ftp client. There are several free ones available here: http://www.snapfiles.com/Freeware/network/fwftp.html. (I really like Core FTP LE. It is easy and straight forward.) Finally, make a web page and upload it. That should do it.
standready
I always found the file manager frihost provides does a good job and is easy to use.