FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DOTA PLAYER?

ryndel24
GAME...
1st blood ^^ Twisted Evil
rayxzero
I'll prefer playing Heroes of Newerth now. Bloodlust. Twisted Evil
QrafTee
rayxzero wrote:
I'll prefer playing Heroes of Newerth now. Bloodlust. Twisted Evil
Heroes of Newarth? Nah, it's time to migrate to League of Legends.
menino
I'm still getting the hang of DOTA as yet....

I've already started winning a few times now.
Alerrandre
i played DOTA,but iīm not a player no more,i jsut play combat arms now.
weableandbob
I agree with QrafTee. LoL is great, and it's free.
cadbrent
I used to play it sometime back. Now playing Rose Online http://www.playspan.com/rose-online.
QrafTee
cadbrent wrote:
I used to play it sometime back. Now playing Rose Online http://www.playspan.com/rose-online.
I used to play ROSE Online, but then there were so many botters and hacks that my friends and I just gave up and left. Servers were pretty unstable back then.
gfreezy
ryndel24 wrote:
GAME...
1st blood ^^ Twisted Evil

monster kill
holy shit
Very Happy
dota player the same
90dota
Twisted Evil Rampage!!!
PokemonCraft
we need dota 2 Crying or Very sad
drunkenkoz
I was a DOTA player in the past when I use to play Warcraft 3. Now I mainly stick to League of Legends since they have such a large variety of champions to choose from and the player base is huge enough to always get as many games as I can in within a day. It's a very competitive game that I'm going to stick with until Dota 2 comes out.
luciferfawkes
I've been playing DOTA2 from time to time since I got a beta key from a friend. Valve seems to be heading in the right direction, what I enjoy the most is that it's still all the original characters that made DOTA what it is. The only problem I have is [well, with MOBAs in general] that there's to many of these games being developed and it's separating the community.
loremar
I'm kinda addicted to DOTA now. Saw DOTA2 and the graphics were great but everything is just funny. Some characters look completely different from the original. And I didn't like the HUD.
luciferfawkes
loremar wrote:
I'm kinda addicted to DOTA now. Saw DOTA2 and the graphics were great but everything is just funny. Some characters look completely different from the original. And I didn't like the HUD.

Still a work in progress but I think it'll grow on you if you're given the opportunity to play it.
menino
I'm still getting used to dota, introduced to me by a friend last year, and it is quite addictive.

As it was, warcraft 3 was addictive also.

I'm still pwning at some games though.

I mainly use Engima Darchrow, mainly due to the echilons he can produce from any of the creeps, but only thing is he is slow in the beginning.
davidv
luciferfawkes wrote:
Still a work in progress but I think it'll grow on you if you're given the opportunity to play it.

You meant, "working progress", right?

It's currently in its beta and keys have been given out. Sadly, I didn't receive one. I heard rumours it's coming out early to mid next year... although, I could be wrong. I don't quite follow gaming news.
luciferfawkes
davidv wrote:
luciferfawkes wrote:

You meant, "working progress", right?

haha either way, it's in closed beta still and a lot more work is needed before it's a finished product for everyone who isn't given the opportunity to test it. I would think they would have a open beta near release time, but who knows with Valve.

P.S. If I had extra keys, I would hook you up, sorry bud.
90dota
of course, i played dota since i was 14 years old, now i'm 20 years old!
luciferfawkes
Around the same amount of time as me although it hasn't been constant. Usually off and on, I go through phases with these type of games. DOTA2 will certainly deliver though from what I've been playing.
dohzr
I got in the Dota 2 beta but I dont like it as much as LoL
Gregoric
I have recently got into the DotA 2 Beta too. I've never been fan of MOBA games like LoL or Rise of Immortals. My friend played WarCraft 3's DotA Allstars and then League of Legends and wanted me to join him but I never liked it. Recently started playing sequel and after few matches I started to like it. I have a lot to learn about items and classes or characters and roles.

Well, for now I am mostly being ganked noob but I am getting more and more kills each match. I know, teamwork is important - that's not a problem. I am usually playing with support heroes.

Anyway, I will see if I will like the game after few dozens matches or not.